*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735263-Running-From-the-Underworld
by Jewels
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1735263
A fun tale of fiction that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running From the Underworld

A play by Jewels Messinger
















Character Page
Megan Royalality: Julia Messinger
Shauna Forbidden: Teagan O’Sullivan
Guard 1: ??????
Guard 2: ??????
Guard 3: ??????
Guard 4: ??????
Guard 5: ??????
Guard 6: ??????














                  SCENE 1


(Megan [dressed royal-like] comes running into the fortune teller’s apartment, out of breath. She leans against the door for a sec, then peeks out the door and slams it shut.)
MEGAN: (out of breath) Hi. How’s it goin’?
FORTUNE TELLER: What do you want?
MEGAN: (sitting down on the couch) Um, n-nothing, I was just, um, stopping by, yeah, I was stopping by.
FORTUNE TELLER: (lifting her eyebrows while texting on her phone) So, you walk into my apartment, and sit down on my couch. Kinda rude, don’t you think?
MEGAN: Sorry, I - (stopping short while noticing a various assortment of familiar objects) Wait. Aren’t you Shauna Forbidden, the princess of the dark  side of the Underworld?
SHAUNA: (looking nervous) Pshhhh, no, heh, where did you get that crazy idea?
MEGAN: Well, there's a black jeweld crown on your desk, first of all.
SHAUNA: (putting the crown behind her back) What crown? I don't see a crown.
MEGAN: Well what about the fangs?
SHAUNA: (taking them out) They're fake.
MEGAN: Well what about that mechanical arm on the table?
SHAUNA: (putting the arm in a box) What bionical arm?
MEGAN: I didn't say bionical.
SHAUNA: (whispering) Shit. She found out.
MEGAN: What?
SHAUNA: Nothing. Want your fortune told?
MEGAN: (bewildered) I-I guess so.


THE REST OF SCENE ONE AND THE WHOLE PLAY WILL BE OUT SOON! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

© Copyright 2010 Jewels (bieberlover11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735263-Running-From-the-Underworld