*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735475-The-Christmas-Ninja
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1735475
A description of the Christmas Ninja, a little known visitor who comes each Christmas Eve.
The Christmas Ninja

by. T.D.K. Alailima

You all know the story of Santa Clause. Of how he circles the globe each Christmas Eve bringing bringing joy and happiness to all the good little boys and girls. Well this is a lesser known story of yet another traveler who visits people's homes every Christmas Eve. The Christmas Ninja.

Slim as a katana, from his tabi boots to the tip of his hood, he is dressed in purest white. Eyes like sapphires, he glides across the floor, in eerie silence searching from house to house for his prey. For you see, unlike Santa, the Christmas Ninja has no interest in good little boys and girls. No, the Christmas Ninja has but one list. The extremely naughty list. Few ever make it on to this list. Only those who have shown no shred of human decency in the past year.  But for those who make this list, they have much to fear. For the Christmas Ninja doesn't come to give presents, or even to leave behind a lump of coal. No, the Christmas Ninja comes to kill.

The Christmas Ninja, like Santa possesses magical powers. He can appear anyplace around the world in a manner of seconds. Locked doors are no impediment to him. In a puff of white smoke he appears behind closed, locked, even barricaded doors. And in a puff of smoke he is gone again. His silver shuriken speed through the air at the speed of light, slicing through even the toughest armor. His ancient katana blazes with a cold fire slicing through anything in it's path. His bladed sai makes the toughest steel brittle as glass, and his kusari gama can reach through walls to snatch his unsuspecting victims and bring them into his grasp. And once he is done, a ringing of his mystic bell erases all signs of his presence, leaving behind a corpse, with little or no visible signs of injury.
The Christmas Ninja is fearsome beyond measure. Only few have ever seen him. None of his victims have ever seen him and lived to tell of it. But some have seen him briefly in his annual visits. Not because the Christmas Ninja was careless. No, because the Christmas Ninja sometimes wants to be seen. He wants the naughty to know that he is there. Waiting. Making his list. Checking it thrice. Trying to decide who to maim or slice.

So take this as a warning. Do your best to be good. Because if your not. The Christmas Ninja may come to get you.
© Copyright 2010 Tdkalailima (tdkalailima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735475-The-Christmas-Ninja