*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735729-night-roeses
by ally
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1735729
my firt pots this story is long so check often
                                                    The night roses
                                                            Chapter 1
        Three girl walk in to class the only table left was one in the back  “Hi my name is alexia bold” “my name is thomea goreg” “hi my name is Dora thomatn”. As they sat down and talk to each other soon they will see thy have more in common then they release. 
        “Ok class” “my name is missing Stevens “I will like to know more about you “tell about your grandparents. As the table told when are group was call they all said that their mom‘s parents live in Europe but a triage fire destroy the connections with them. You gays might be  related
    What they did not know is that their grandparents and most of they lived in a different realm the realm of Octoberinth when their mom’s fled to are world they world was being attacked their mom were a group of highly train solder called the night roses  and as they sat listening  ally mom was rembering the day they came to flee . They were gearing up to have the fight of their live when in walk the can soil  “you all have to leave now”
“Why we need to fight not flee like little cats”
No we need you to train they next group  of night roses and their roes leave now without you roses”
“No that one thing we will not do”
“Yes they will be there  be behind you it easier to hide you then the “
“Ok but we want them there in a week understand me or I raise hell”
“You can’t “
“Try me”
“Let go we need to open the portal now before they come”
“They walk go to a crowd of people heads down jade  ally mom said with our hearts full of sadness we leave to earth  to train the next  gyrations we will be back as soon as possible and please not be mad .”   
How clouds we be you die we don’t have a new set if  I must put it that way  we trust you to the fullest
If you think you should go then by all means go come back soon  thank you all and may the gods be with you  they walk off  with palsied then with the army not far behind the open the portal and left into this world she cried it was hard two day later her roes came not long she was pregnant  whit her dater ally named  which came after  the frits leader night rose but on the day of her birth the council came and took him away for her top this day she does not know if he alive  or she shook her head on the council has no power to force him in.
© Copyright 2010 ally (allym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735729-night-roeses