*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735744-All-I-Ask-Of-You
Rated: · Other · Other · #1735744
<3 ugh the dream...
What every girl wants a guy to know..without having to tell them...*Heart*
When I stare at your mouth...just kiss me.
When I push you away or I hit you because I think I'm stronger than you..grab me, hold me close and don't let go.
When I start swearing at you and acting all tough..kiss me and tell me you love me.
When I'm quiet...ask me what's wrong.
When I ignore you...give me your attention.
When I pull me away...pull me back.
When you see me at my worst, in my pyjamas with bed hair..tell me I'm beautiful.
When you see me start to cry..just hold me and don't say a word because I will just want to snuggle up to you.
When you see me walking across the room..sneak up behind me and hug my waist from behind because they're the cutest.
When I'm scared..hold me close, tell me you won't let anything hurt me and protect me.
When I steal something you love...let me keep it overnight just so it reminds me of you.
When I tease you, it's called flirting..tease me back and make me laugh.
When I don't answer for a long time..reassure me that everythings okay.
When I look at you with doubt..back yourself up.
When I say that I like you...I really do more than you can understand.
When I grab your hands..hold mine and play with my fingers.
When I bump into you...hold my hand.
When I tell you a secret..keep it safe and untold because you're my secret keeper *Heart*
When I look into your eyes...don't look away.
If I tell you it's over...she still wants you to be hers.
Stay on the phone with me even if I'm not saying anything.
When i'm mad hug me tight and don't let me go.
Call me at 12:00am on my birthday to tell me you love me *Heart*
Treat me like i'm the only one who matters to you.
Stay up all night with me when I'm sick.
Watch my favourite movie or show even if you think it's stupid.
Be my everything.
Give me your jumper when I'm cold.
When I'm bored or sad hang out with me.
Let me know I'm important.
Don't talk about other girls around me..save it for your 'mates'.
Kiss me in the pouring rain.
When I run up to you crying, whether I've had a bad day or everything has just gotten too much for me, hold me close, kiss my forehead and whisper, 'Who's ass am I kicking?'
© Copyright 2010 BeatenHeart (maryrose95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1735744-All-I-Ask-Of-You