*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736271-If-this-isnt-love-I-dont-know-what-is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Romance/Love · #1736271
As I watched the sun rise, I came to the conclusion that I am completely in love.
         And as the sun came up slowly but surely, all I could think of was you. You and how I wanted you here with me more than anything. It was like how the sun needed the sky, and the moon needed the stars. Or even perhaps how fish needed water. It was close to something like that, anyway.

         The pastel blues, oranges, and greens painted the sky like no other watercolor painting seen before. It was pure genius. It lit up with love,and nothing but true happiness to begin a brand new day with brand new thoughts and ideas. Sure, the bare winter trees gave it kind of a lonely look, and that’s how I felt without you.

         Alone.

         But that was what the snow was for. Every unique flake was like another memory. I’d say both good and bad, but there was no bad- ever. Each and every moment being so different like the snow flakes; no one would ever be able to have even as close to a comparable time as you and I. That’s what I love about us…

         It doesn’t matter what we’re doing, it’s about being together and being completely content with the world around us.

         Like the nights cuddled up in front of the fire. There was no talking, lots of touching- yet not really so much in a sexual way- but in a romantic way. The kind of touch that every girl dreams of in that perfect guy… the feeling he gives me that makes every other girl jealous… wishing he was theirs rather than mine.

         But that’s the thing. He is mine.

         He is mine in the morning, with the fresh new start of the day, even before you can acknowledge that life surrounds you. He is mine throughout the day, when we go about our separate ways, working hard to survive this thing that we call life that is just oh so beautiful. He is mine, always on my mind, even up to the very moment I drift into sleep. He is mine.

         He puts the meaning in life- and happiness- even true love.
© Copyright 2010 Christina Stasia (cbellmay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736271-If-this-isnt-love-I-dont-know-what-is