*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736286-The-image-that-healed-the-pain-of-love
Rated: E · Sample · Relationship · #1736286
just an introduction too my new story, which needs too be improved and developed.
A determined love


A man of twenty years of age named Alex was married to his wife called Myranda. They had been married for just two years and recently, their relationship was going through an emotional roller coaster. Arguments between Alex and Myranda had become more frequent than normal, Alex had repeatedly stormed out of the house and Myranda cried countless tears after many disputes. One day, Alex decided he had had enough and went into the loft too get his suitcase and that is when he found a photo, of him and Myranda many years ago when they both was a tender age of ten. This photo reminded Alex of the past, about how strong his and Myranda's bond was, how they met and fell in love and the hardship they faced which made their love even stronger.

© Copyright 2010 Author of Dreams (rhys23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736286-The-image-that-healed-the-pain-of-love