*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736306-Voices
Rated: · Short Story · Fantasy · #1736306
This was a writing exercise that my Writing Group had us do. Not finished yet.
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
"Stop! Stop! Stop! Ugh, I hear you - I hear you ok."
Your saying this, she's saying that, and her -- she just keep chanting the same thing over and over and over agian in a whisper. "What do you want from me; what do you need me to do?" "Will you go away if I help you?"

One voice answers, "Maybe maybe not, depends on how good you help us out!"

"Ok, ok anything as long as you go away."

"Deal," one of the voices shoutout.

I know this sounds crazy but I heard myself saying, "What are your names?"
Two of them laughed and the other one was still chanting the same thing over and over again. I guess I looked confused cause they stopped laughing immediately. I heard them whispering, "she doesn't know?" Now with confused looks in their faces and the chater stops in mid chant and says to them. "I told you she wouldn't know who we were or understand, now let's go she's not going to help us, especially when she finds out who we are.............."

One of the voices gets mad and yells, "Yes she will once we show ourselves she will then understand, and then she will help us!"

As they move into the light I'm kind of scared, but that all goes away and turns into shock and fear. With my eyes and mouth wide open I noticed that they were me at different ages and stages of my life.............
© Copyright 2010 GeorgiaPeach (georgiapeach82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736306-Voices