*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736974-Lifes-a-Roughy-Wrapped-Gift
by KFred4
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1736974
A paragraph about getting through rough patches in life
Not everyone has a picture perfect life like the woman on the cover of Vogue Magazine... Infact even that woman, that beautiful, fabulous, talented woman has imperfections in her life. But what would life be if it was as simple as 1,2,3? Getting over obsticles and conquering fears is all part of the experience of growing into a better, stronger person. Addictions are especially hard obsticles to overcome, weither you are addicted to drugs, alchol, or an eating disorder standing up to yourself is the hardest thing anyone can do. When you have a conflict with someone else you can always just walk away from the situation or problem, but when you're having a problem with yourself against yourself you can't just walk away from it. Facing whatever you are dealing with is a challenge but it takes a lot of courage and determination to vanquish that addiction demon, and that courage only comes with wanting to get better because you want to. Not because you have to, but because you as a person want to be healthy again and live life like normal people without addictions do. I know from experience that it may take awhile to finnaly see that you have a problem that needs to be taken care of, but when you know its a huge awakening of how great your life really is. Everyday I thank god that he gave me strength to get a handle on my addiction and now i'm working on repaying him in every way possible for this incrediable life he has blessed me with. Life is'nt always easy, especially growing up in the 21st century but with support, courage, determination, love and god you can too see how life is a gift that is wrapped alittle bit sloppily because it's not perfect. Not for anyone.
© Copyright 2010 KFred4 (kfred4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736974-Lifes-a-Roughy-Wrapped-Gift