*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737054-The-Story-of-the-Sunflowers
Rated: · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1737054
A love story.
Luca



He walked placidly down the hall, he was never in much of a hurry to get to class. As he walked by he smiled and waved at many people, he's popular, very popular, he was also a player he could have any girl in the school, but he usually ended before things got "too serious". When arrived to class he took his usual seat by the window in the far back corner of the class. Class began shortly after he never paid too much attention in class either way he was going to fail the test, he figured. He gazed sleepily out the window, wondering idly how would he get tickets for the "Bacterial Transit Concert" about a month a away.



The bell rang abruptly bringing him out of his reverie, he gathered his things lazily, wondering if his parents would let him drop out of school. He walked in his usual manner to his next class, smiling and stopping to talk to a few people along the way, making him late to class, not that the teacher cared, to them he was pretty much a lump, they kept passing on so it wouldn't be their problem, not that Luca cared he was happy as long as he was passing, he had figured years ago if you treat teachers nicely enough they'll give the grades you need to pass. The only period he enjoyed was lunch, he could eat, as much as he wanted to and he never gained an ounce, he loved all kinds of food, even school cafeteria food. And so Luca's school day went on like any other, he spent most of it in extreme boredom, walking from class to class.



By the end of the day he arranged two girls to go out with him, to the local bowling alley. Little did he know that tomorrow wouldn't be so plain.
© Copyright 2010 Reverie St. Claire (reverierocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737054-The-Story-of-the-Sunflowers