*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737956-Heal-the-ruins
Rated: E · Draft · Biographical · #1737956
I have been looking for who I am and this is the draft of what the answer is. My answer.
” Guess. “

Intuition. Perception. Feelings.

What nonsense it is to build thoughts and ideas on abstractions ?

What is it to be right when you wish to be wrong ?

You sorely undergo what you foresaw, you walk through burnt fields surrounded by a deafening silence, strewed with all the hopes you desperatly believed in.

& then you grow up and change.

Metamorphosis. Flowers wait for the sun to blossom. As living and talking paradoxes, nothing is as useful and edifying as pain, sadness, including the hours of deep darkness you were about to drown in.

Whispers of patience were born as the wind blew along the shore, and the foam of the rushing waves claimed eagerly for elevation.

I declared being a sinner.

I do not know Heaven, nor Hell.

I trust unpredictability, will, pride & ambition.

I believe in one more thing as well. Though it is not like a wish you make when blowing birthday candles, I have to keep it secret to keep it alive.
© Copyright 2011 Caroline (caroline_lotv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737956-Heal-the-ruins