*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738563-Kitten
by Roy
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1738563
Lost Kitten

I am a kitten ,pet by Miss Lily . She got married last sunday in the church .. o what beauty she was in her white wedding dress . She is moving out of town this afternoon to live with her man . I am in my new booty to make my way to the new city and see new places and meet new people along her .
But i am lost now .Helpless and miserable . ..lost in woods , She left left me here and i dont know my way back. i was so enjoyin the cozy lap of my mistrss , she wrapped me in a woolen blanket . it was so warm . and she left me here , she fed me a biscuit and left me here.

Its so dark and i am so cold . i dont have friend, i am not meuing i dont know whether i should .. i want to be heard or unheard.

all i want to belive that i am lost , i was not left .yes , my mistress will come and take me to her lap and pat me and cuddle me and put me back to that woolen socks , and she will say she was playing , she just wanted to see if i get sacred.. yes yes i should not be scared ,, i know she will come and she should know that i believe that she will come .

I must not fear .. i must wait ..

© Copyright 2011 Roy (priyanka_on at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738563-Kitten