*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738874-Too-Old-to-Babysit
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1738874
He is all grown up...a little.
Cassie looked quite different. Her hair was shorter, way shorter, and she wore different clothes, and the enormous bookbag at her feet was a change. She was unmistakable, though, especially the way she was hunched over on the bench, chin in her hands, waiting for the bus. John skidded to a stop on his bicycle.

"Cassie?" he asked.

Cassie didn't recognize him at first. At first all she saw was some kid. He was cute--hot, even. He had biceps poking out of a t-shirt that was too small, and those flashy running shorts that always look too big. He was the high school version of tall-dark-and-hansome, probably the hearthrob of...oh. my. gosh. Cassie started. It was John.

"John?" Memories of chasing a naked eleven year old screaming "calvinball!!!" surfaced suddenly in her brain. It was ridiculous to think that little boy had grown into this...this punk that was staring down her shirt. Cassie sat back up on the bench.

"Wow, I knew it was you!" he said. "What's up with you now?"

"Community college." Cassie pointed behind her and smiled.

They started chit chatting. Cassie had 40 minutes to wait for her bus, so she didn't mind the company. They traded life stories. John was like a real person now; it was weird. He asked her what she was doing that night, and she told him she was just going home to watch Pepper and Smith--a crime drama comedy. Then she saw his eyes light up.

"I love that show!"

"Have you started the third season yet?" she asked.

"Naw, I keep forgetting to download it."

"I have it on my laptop." Cassie nodded at her bookbag.

"For real? Can I have a copy?"

"Um, sure...do you have a ...."

"Can you just come over real quick?" John asked. Cassie looked at her watch. "I'll give you a ride home," he pleaded.

Cassie couldn't refuse a free ride, and she knew John lived close. They walked back together, and before she knew it, Cassie was standing in a familiar kitchen. She marveled at how little changed as she opened up her laptop to get the tv show.

"What a drink?" asked John. He set a giant bottle of vodka on the island counter.

"Jonathan! You are too young to drink!"

John laughed a shrugged. "You want a screwdriver or not?" He started pouring himself one.

"Ok, fine, but don't pour too--oh my goodness thats enough!" Cassie tasted it. The taste of vodka was overwhelming, but smooth. This was top shelf vodka--not something an underage high school kid would get his hands on. Must have been from his parents stock. "Wait, how are you going to drive me home now?"

John took a big gulp and grinned. "I figured we could watch an episode or two."

"Oh, you are such a little devil. Still."

"More than you know," said John. He said it like it was supposed to be a double entendre. There was an awkward silence. Cassie picked up her laptop. The white finish reflected the kitchen lights.

"So...does the tv have like a connector...."

"No but the screen him my room does. Come check it out!" John grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his room, which was quite different. Gone were the piles of legos and ninja turtle bedspread. All of the furniture was different. His bunk bed and everything had been replaced by cheap ikea furniture, and everything was black. The work of a horny teenager chasing high school pussy? She could only guess.

John took her laptop and connected it to a projector. The image lit up on the ceiling in a big bright square directly above his bed. It was set up so you would lie back on the bed to watch it. John plopped down onto it and patted the space next to him.

Cassie shook her head in playful disapproval. "Is this how you seduce all the high school girls?"

"I don't know, man, it hasn't happened yet...."

Cassie shook off her shoes and climbed into the bed. "I'm sure you won't have a problem."

John put her laptop next to him, on the outside, and set it up. Soon season 3 of Pepper and Smith was playing.

"This is quite the set up," said Cassie.

"Thanks."

"How many girls have you done this with?"

"Like, three."

"And you haven't gotten any action?"

"Like, I don't know. Not really. I don't really know what do to."

"Well, girls can be pretty shy when they're still in high school. You gotta be smooth. Put you arm around them..."

"Like this?" John snaked his arm under her shoulders and bit eagerly, pulling her close.

"Yes..." Cassie should have disentangled herself immediately, but she'd drank the screwdriver on an empty stomach and it was just then hitting her full force. She let him keep the arm there. If he wasn't so stiff and nervous about it, she would have forgotten this was the kid she used to babysit.

They finished watching the episode. The next one had a strange opening. It showed an astronaut walking through a jungle. Then two girls in bikinis and blue body paint walked up to him. The first one took off her bikini top. Then, suddenly, Cassie remembered what this was. She had completely forgotten that this was on her laptop.

"Oh, this isn't Pepper and...this is a different thing." Cassie could feel the heat rush to her face. Even in the dark, her face probably looked bright scarlet.

"Huh..." John was completely enraptured by the blue breasts bouncing on his ceiling.

"Here, let me get it...." Cassie tried to lean over him and change the video. In her head she could hear her BFF Crystal asking "why don't you have normal porn?"

John grabbed her wrists. "No, wait, I want, oh man, doesn't his cock need air?" On the ceiling, one of the alien girls had removed the astronauts pants and was playfully handling his member.

"It's not supposed to be real." Cassie lunged for her laptop this time, but John was just as quick, and he was a lot stronger now. He held her wrists and rolled on top of her as they struggled, with John laughing the whole time. Cassie wanted to crawl in a hole and die. She could feel his hardon through the this fabric of his shorts, his hardon which was caused by her porn, her porn that she ended up staring at as they struggled. The vodka, and porn, and the wrestling...oh especially the wrestling was becoming too much. If she didn't do something soon....

Cassie squirmed out of his grip and managed to touch her laptop. John's hand were at her waist. Cassie got a finger on the touchpad, but just as she did so, she felt deft fingers undo the fly on her jeans. Cassie shrieked and sat straight up. John was too fast. His hands slid up, under her shirt, rounding her breasts, clutching them through her bra. She could feel his breath on her neck. Cassie said something. She said a lot of things, and they were all to the effect of stop, or no, or bad Jonathan. The last one only encouraged him. He started planting kisses down her neck, still massaging her breasts with his hands. Cassie forgot where she was. There was only her porn above her, and the wonderful hands, and the hot kissed, and the third leg pressing against her hip.

Cassie reached behind her and tugged on the elastic waistband of his shorts. She got her hand inside. He wasn't even wearing underwear. Her fingers found hair on his crotch, then they closed around the base of his shaft and his balls. At her touch John stopped kissing her for a moment and let out a loud sigh. She ran her hand all over his balls, and then up his shaft. John moaned. He slid his right hand down her stomach, slowly, occasionally moving in circles, teasing her, but eventually his hand was under the fly of her jeans and cupping the flesh between her legs. That flesh felt hot like an iron, and his fingers found moisture. John was no master, but moving his hand all around between her legs meant brushing her clit regularly just by pure chance, and those touches were sending waves of pleasure all over her body.

Cassie slid her jeans off. John was more than happy to help. He tried to pull her bikini briefs down as well, but she resisted and pushed him back on the bed. Cassie looked down. His cock was swinging around, holding up the fabric of his shorts. She wanted it. She wanted it badly. John was staring down at her hips, at her pink panties, at her bare legs. Cassie crawled on top of him, straddling him so that this penis was in between her legs, running perfectly along her slit. She bucked her hips, sliding along his length. They both moaned. Cassie leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"I can't believe you've grown up so much," she whispered.

"I can't believe...you're still so hot," breathed John. Cassie smiled and pressed harder. John hands were all over her, grabbing her boobs through her shirt, on her back, cupping her ass. Cassie kept sliding along his shaft in long, quick strokes. She was becoming lost in the sensation. His hips were bucking underneath her. His hands were inside her panties, grabbing her ass. His hand went farther, farther around her ass and her legs. Cassie cheered him on inwardly, anxious to feel those fingers inside her. But then those fingers found her entrance, and one slipped inside. Cassie shuddered, but then she rolled off of him. It was the last of her self control.

"That's...enough." She looked at John. He stared back, confused, clearly too horny to listen or think straight. "We shouldn't be doing this."

John's face fell. Cassie hated looking at the disappointment. She turned away and put her pants on. John mumbled whatever excuses or arguments came into his head, and she shot them all down while collecting herself. Shoes, laptop, bag in the kitchen. Check. John followed her into the kitchen. Cassie was going to go out and just wait for the bus, but John insisted he was ok to drive her.

They were silent most of the way to her place, silent except for her telling him when to turn. It was awkward. Finally he pulled up to her building.

"I think its best if we forget this happened," said Cassie.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm six years older than you! I--ugh! I can't believe we just did that. What were we thinking?"

John shrugged. "You're the hottest girl I know."

"Oh John, I'm sure that works with all the girls that must fawn over you, but not mean."

"No man, I'm serious. You are the prettiest girl I've ever met, no lie. I've always had a crush on you."

Cassie sighed. "Yeah, I remember. You always tried to grab my boobs."

John grinned and made a grab for her left breast. She slapped his hand away but he tried again and she didn't resist. Cassie looked into his eyes. They were blue, and piercing, and beautiful, and his eyebrows were perfect, and she was sure that face was going to make girls melt like candy. For now, though, those eyes were unsure, wanting.

"Pull into the car port," said Cassie, pointing. John face looked confused, but she saw his boner jump. He pulled under the overhang. Cassie put her hand over his on the automatic shifter, and pushed it forward into Park. She looked into his eyes again. She loved looking into his eyes. She could tell that she made him nervous, but he couldn't looked away. "I feel like I'm corrupting you."

"Hey, I bet I started looking at porn before you di-" Cassie placed a finger on his lips to shut him up.

"Have you had sex before?"

"Pshyea! Of course I have."

"Let me guess, you've done it once."

"...yeah." John sounded defensive. He crossed his arms.

"Ok. Get in the back," she commanded.

"What?"

Cassie dug in her bookbag for something, and then pulled out a tiny foil square. She handed it to him and jerked her head towards the back seat. "Lets go, hotshot. We don't have all night." John's mouth dropped open as he watched her unbuckle her jeans and slide them off her legs, leaving them crumpled on the passenger side floor. She pushed him into the back and made him sit in the middle seat. "Let's get these off," she said. Cassie pulled his shorts off, down past his knees. They pooled around his ankles. He didn't get a chance to take them off all the way; Cassie straddled him and pulled her shirt off. She leaned forward on her knees, making her breasts eye level. Light streamed him from behind them, illuminating the smooth globes hiding in the bright red bra. Cassie leaned down and kissed him, full and on the mouth. Their tongues dance. She sucked on his. Her hair was all around his face. It was amazing.

John felt Cassie's fingertips brush against his shirt as her hand traveled down to his naked cock. She stroked it while they kissed. His hands were on her ass. She moved one of them between her legs, guiding it in inside her panties. "You feel pretty ready," she said. John could only grunt in response. Cassie ripped open the condom package and rolled it onto his penis. Normally the condom was an unwelcome break in the passion, but John was beside himself having someone touch his cock like that. "Are you ready?" Cassie asked him. He nodded. She rose up a little, pulled her panties to the side with one hand, and with the other, moved his cock down her slit until it was at her entrance. Their eyes locked as the started pushing it in. Cassie came down on it slowly, watching the bliss cross over John's face. "Does that feel good?" she asked him. She bucked her hips, not quite going up and down, but it still made him slide in and out of her a little.

"Fuck yes."

"Jonathan! Language!" she put a finger on his lips.

"Very good," he moaned.

Cassie switched to up and down for a bit, her head nearly hitting the ceiling. John's hands were on her hips. He was in too much pleasure to do much else. She knew he was going to cum soon, very soon, but she wanted to cum too. Cassie switched back to bucking her hips, grinding into him hard, pressing her clit into his pelvis with every motion. She could hear him near the edge, his breathing. She was near the edge too. She ground her hips faster, racing the orgasm. Then they came together, clutching each other in one big sigh. She slowed down, rocking gently as he felt spasm after spams of cum shoot inside her. It felt so amazing, John never wanted to pull out. He wanted to stay inside her forever, but he couldn't.

Soon, he found himself driving home, thinking about his ex-babysitter.

© Copyright 2011 Essence Of Evan (essenceofevan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738874-Too-Old-to-Babysit