*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739533-An-introduction-to-nameless00
by pen?
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1739533
My autobiography of the past five minutes before signing up on this website.
Dear whoever is reading this,

I have typed this article and formed the sentences carelessly.

I suppose that you might have guessed that I feel quite excited about doing this right now. But, that’s solely because I too, have just joined the thousands of writers on this website ...in doing what I love --which is writing--.

And yes, I intended something spectacular to be placed after the words, "on this website", but unfortunately, I could only manage to scrape the narrow walls of my word bank and come up with what you have just seen with your own eyes, and which most likely has made your fingers itch to close this window, thus to allow yourself to breathe once again after recovering from disgust through not being entertained or impressed by reading my pathetic attempt to be "professionally" descriptive. So, the truth is that I am not a writer of transcendent genius, if that is the image that you may have perceived when you started reading this. But I am a writer great enough, to have the confidence to sign up on this website.

The reason that I have become a member of this website is that I wanted an audience. And I wanted my writing skills to be acknowledged. This is what any writer would want.

I was hoping to have people which would read my work through books and novels --meaning paper--, but instead my words are destined to float grimly, forever, in the vast and perpetual, digital sea of information on the Internet. Although, I am not ungrateful, having someone to read what I have created is ample for me, and I am quite thankful.

This was all that this article was about. It’s merely an introduction. Now let it serve its purpose and have my mark engraved upon it. Hopefully, I’ll be discovered….someday.

nameless00.

© Copyright 2011 pen? (nameless00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739533-An-introduction-to-nameless00