*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739820-My-boyfriend-and-his-wife
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1739820
a brief look into the life of a couple and the harassment from his wife.
My phone rings and the caller ID reads "private". My first thought is to ignore it, but my curosity gets to me and I answer it.
"Hello," I finally say, hoping to hear a bill collector calling asking for money. The person on the other end doesn't say anything, but I know exactly who it is. It's her She knows.
I hang up the phone, staring at the naked man laying beside me. He's my drug, my guilty pleasure and the most delicious man I've ever had. To me, he's the reason why the sun shines and the birds sing. He's my everything and I love him. From the top of his clean shaven head, to the bottom of his brown sugar complected feet is enough for me to forget about th rest of the world.
My phone rings again, private.
I answer again, preparing myself for the bullshit that was guaranteed to come my way. "Hello?"
"Put my husband on the phone BITCH!"
I blow out a breath and looked down at him, her husband and the man I love."He's sleep." I say with a smile. "We've been fucking all night and he's tired. Maybe if you was good like me he wouldn't mind sexing you-"
"First of all little bitch," she interjected, "You don't know what you"re talking bout, so shut the fuck up. Now, put my husband on the phone, you fat bitch!!!"
I began laughing extra loud into the phone. "Wow. You know more two syllable words then I thought. I laughed again, which I knew was pissing her off. "Like I said before, he's sleeping."
"You are trying my patients little girl." She hung up the phone which only gave me more gratification.
© Copyright 2011 brownskin (brownskin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739820-My-boyfriend-and-his-wife