*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739887-You-Can-Do-It
by LeWag
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1739887
Inspirational poem
            We all talk about what others should do.  But realize ,we all belong to that crew.

Procrastination is such a "self-realizing" word.  A "true accusation", we all have heard.

  Doing what needs to be done, is very hard.  But it determines who's motivated, and who's smart.

Success, seems so impossible to achieve.  But it's very attainable, for those who believe.

  "Excuse", is a word, for those who fail.  Never in the "lead role", but always at the "tail".

  "President", was thought to be a" position", too high.  Now it's possible, if you're willing to try.

Everything and everyone, is going through a "change".  You must think "nothing", and "no-one", is beyond your range.

The only "thing", that is holding you down.  Is your reluctance, to fight, every round.

  Believe you can do it, and you'll find you can.  Because you're just as capable, as any other man. 
© Copyright 2011 LeWag (leewag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739887-You-Can-Do-It