*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740207-The-power-of-choice
by DBA
Rated: 13+ · Other · Inspirational · #1740207
Understanding the power of choice.
For those who don’t believe in a God, that’s too bad because I believe one does exist. The following words are about some of the great things God has given us. One of the great things is dominion over the earth and animals of the earth. The greatest of all things God has given us is an awesome power. A power so awesome it enables mankind to decide which way rivers will flow. Where mountains will reside. The power over life and death. This power is in every one of us. It is the power of choice. How something so simple could be so powerful. Think about it for a while. And with the gaining of any power comes responsibility. On a large scale, the right choices can bring about peace and harmony in the world. The wrong choices will bring about the destruction of all life on this planet. The choice to share or to exercise greed. On a small scale, you have the power to decide if you want to give in to temptations, addictions and prejudges. You have the power to be happy or sad...to love or hate. You have the power to ignore or try to understand each other. Unfortunately most people are not aware of the awesome power that they posses. Some will tell you that you have to take drugs in order to fit in or that you have to continue to be a nobody or an addict because that’s what they say you are. Or you have to hate your fellow man because of what they are. God created laws to help guide us. When God’s law was created, God said it shall be burned into the hearts and minds of all mankind. Look there first for the answers. If you want your life to improve, it starts with you. God will not help you unless you are willing to help yourself. It’s your choice.
© Copyright 2011 DBA (dbaudio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740207-The-power-of-choice