*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740626-Ally-or-Enemy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1740626
An unfinished story just waiting to be unraveled...
      Suddenly, without warning, my knees buckled and I felt is warm arms wrap around me before I could hit the ground. I was to weak to deliver an elbow to his temple like I normally would, but still, I refused. I refused to give into the stupid heavy temptation to sleep. Being temporarley disabled to fight is one thing, but not knowing what's going on completly, I can't do that. The terrible thought of him being alone with an unconsious me gave me adequate determination to get through this situation, my way. Not his.

      I guess the strength of the hypo needle and the strength of my own will cancelled out, because I was stuck in a subliminal stage where I was under the treshold of consiousness. I was able to make out some minor details of my sences but couldn't fully register the situation before me. All I knew for sure were 3 things.
1: He's been looking for me for a very long time and is probably still angry I broke his nose the last time we met. Ooops.
2: He is now in my presence and I am in the very dispised state of vulnerability and helplessness.
And 3: His "Strength of a Cobra" hands now had a deathlock on my throat.

..........................................................The original character is a girl, but it's not really evident. So you can make it whomever you want. Have fun with it and tell me what you get out of it!
© Copyright 2011 Shelby Lynn (beaverwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740626-Ally-or-Enemy