*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741289-Friend-or-toy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by person
Rated: · Other · Other · #1741289
After a series of strange events im beginning to question weathe im her friend or her toy.
(knock knock) "hey christine its about time you got here...." I said.
"Sorry that i didnt fly over here..." she said.
"Well anyway what is it that you were going to to show me?" i asked.
"I'll show you in a little bit, first i want you to do something for me." She said.
"Fine what do you want?"
"you need to give me a foot rub, if you want to know a good secret." Christine said. I didnt want to but i really wanted to know what she was hiding... so i agreed to it but before i started she made me swear not to tell anyone at all. while i was rubbing her feet she giggled every now and then. i could smell her feet and it smelled real bad but i didnt want to say anything so she wouldnt have any reason not to tell me what she was going to tell me. i never realized that her feet were so big, then her foot started to get even bigger! Then i finally realized that i was shrinking. She was laughing the whole time, in seconds i went from being 5 inches taller than her to being no bigger than her little toe.
"Haha it worked" She said. I got scared and then mad because she did this to me, i didnt know how but she did it...
"How did you do this to me?" i asked
She said, "i used my feet to shrink you."
"i see... well how did you manage that? i mean most people's feet cant shrink people...." I said
"well i found some book and when i read the words, two things happened one the book just lit on fire and burned away in seconds, and my feet started to smell. According to the book i could shrink people by making them touch or smell my feet but i have to be thinking about shrinking them, and the oder was just sort of a trade off for it." She replied
I was both in shock and mad at her for testing this out on me. "And so you thought it would be ok to try this out on me?"
"yeah i thought itd be fun, and it is pretty cool, you being so much smaller than me. And i must be HUGE to you." Christine said.
She picked me up as gently as she could and held me up close to her face. I said, "Am i stuck like this forever?"
"Of course not, i can make you normal at anytime." She said as if this situation was normal.
"well you wanna do that now?" i said. She just ignored me and went on about the stuff she had read in that book.
"You know apparently this was like a curse that was given to females in villages so that they would shrink the men and without them the village would eventually fall apart, so they killed anyone who could do this. And dont get any i ideas, or ill keep u as my toejam forever." She said. I got really scared because if she wanted to she really could do that now. "Dont worry i wouldnt do that to you." She said. Then her phone started to ring, and she said that her mom was coming to get her. She put me down on the ground and stood up ready to walk away. "Wait!" Arent you gonna fix me?" I asked quite scared.
"Well I could, but ill need $10 for it." She replied with a mischievous smile on her face.
"But i dont have any money!" i said.
"Well than i guess ur gonna have to stay tiny till you get some money....." She said.
"Christine, thats not fair. Just make me normal again." I said really starting to get upset, thinking she really would leave me.
"haha fine ill change ya back. Just calm down." Then she walked towards me and told me to eat some of her toe jam. She said it was the only way to get back to normal. i did this and it tasted horrible, i dont think ive ever had to eat anything tht bad ever... I was relieved when i was finally back to normal size. She said shed be coming back to my house tomorrow. I was kind of scared of Christine now that i knew that she could do this to me, but at least i knew that i had to be touching her feet in order to be shrunken..... The next day in school Christine acted as if nothing had happened the day before. When she said she was coming over last night after school I assumed that mean that we were gonna take the bus to my home. Christine had other plans. She made me follow her to the back of the school, and told me to sit down and wait. I was tired so I was said ok fine. Since inwas tired I was yawning a lot, and when I did yawn out of no where she stuck her big toe in my mouth. I was expecting to shrink down again, but this time I didn't. For some reason though I couldn't take her toe out of my mouth, it didn't Taste as bad as I thought it would but it didn't taste good either. I started sucking on it even though incisor want to, and then everything flashed. After everything went back to normal I saw that I was small again, and I said, "haha u happy im tiny again?"
She said, "guess again" that was when unrealized I couldn't feel my arms and legs. In fact I couldn't feel anything except my face. And everything smelled like christine's feet again. Then I realized it, I wasn't near christine's toe I WAS her toe.
© Copyright 2011 person (person543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741289-Friend-or-toy