*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741777-Love-Me
Rated: · Other · Drama · #1741777
When you find the one that you can love for life, what do you do?
I can only go back two when I was maybe about 5 or 6 years old, not sure what happen but I do know that I saw my mother overdoes on drugs. I am not really clear how I got to this building where I meet Jack Brown but everyone just call him JB. He became my big brother on the streets. When I first meet him JB was maybe about 10 or 11 years old. JB had been hanging on the streets all his life, his mother and father was not there for him and was in the drug game. I guess at that time all parents where doing it. Anyway, he taught me how to make it on the streets. Whatever he wanted he got and did not care what he had to do to get it. I would have to say that by the time I was around 13 years old I be came a runner for this guy name Po Boy. At first I didn't know what was in the brown bag until maybe about six months later. JB and I was all about making the little money that we was making that school was not a thought. No one cared if we went to school anyway so we did as we wanted. Years went by and we was still making runs until JB wanted more and was seeing that those that we was running for was living the life that he thought that he wanted. JB went to Po Boy and told him that he was not going to run anymore and that he wanted to move up and make some real money. I myself was okay with what I was doing and was just trying to keep a little money in my pocket. JB was not having it and wanted the big life and told me that I was going to be right there when he get it. JB always told me that he would never let anything happen to me and where ever he was I was going to be there with him. Nothing never happen between JB and I, I was his little sister and that was that.

I guess I was about 18 years old when things started to change for me, on the inside that is. As always JB and I are hanging out on the block by this store. Just a little corner store that everyone would hang around and sell there product. This day was I think one of the hottest days of the summer I would say, when this car pulled up to the store and out stepped out the car the most beautiful two legged, warm blooded creature on earth. I could not keep my eyes off her. Just looking at her made me sweat from head to toe. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I was going to have an heart attack. It took JB to shake me to get me to come back to reality. JB asked me was I okay and I could not say a world but shake my head yes. She finally came out the store and JB told me to go take to her but I could not move. She looked at me before she got in the car and I know our eyes meet and she smiled at me. I tried to smile back but was not sure that my face even formed a half smile. She rode off and I could only watch her drive a way. JB walked up to me and said that he always knew that I liked females but was not sure but was sure at that moment. I just looked at him for about a minute and then I just said whatever and walked away. I could only wish that I was brave enough to walk up to her and at least ask her what her name was. I know that I will never see her again.

To be continued.........
© Copyright 2011 kid domino (onedomino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741777-Love-Me