*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741819-To-those
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Tribute · #1741819
To those who have fallen, and to those who were left without
What is it to Die?
What is Eternity?
What is the end, where is the End?

Peace, harmony.. What we don't live.
All the blessings forgotten.
All the beauty we forgot.

Can I say that you are in a better place?
People Die, it is inevitable. They linger in our hearts and memories.
And we hold on to them, their being and essence.
They touch us in so many ways, and then they leave us.
Their living was a blessing to us who knew them.
They will remain in us, in our being, their souls who touched us, that we were lucky to have known them.
Some fell, some fell in our honour, some fell for cause, some fell in time.
We all fall, we all will fall, and we will rejoin those who went before.

In honesty we can never know how loss is, how it is felt.
It's the wrenching feeling in your heart, the desire to see them again.
The tears that fall at their memory.
The joy that is felt from their being.
The lessons learned from them.

We as humans touch each other so dearly, and we never know.
Our souls our spirits.

Each death, is honourable, noble, each person left. In their time or not, no other person was more deserving of life. But i think its fair to say they touched us dearly, and in their death they left everything to us and became a part of us. They are the utmost respected.

Life makes us, is becoming of us, but Death and going brings us together, binds us in eternity.





-R.S.L.S
© Copyright 2011 Rein Saent (reins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741819-To-those