*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741966-Everything-Ive-Ever-Written
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1741966
A bunch of nonsense, ha ha.
I'm afraid of the dark. I sleep with a light on. This isn't a lark. My soul has moved on. When I go to sleep, I can't ecape the darkness behind my eyes. Fear makes me weep. So, I turn to the clear blue skies. The things I see in the dark, causes me to lose sleep and have nightmares. My fear is stark. I'm beginning to see that no one really cares. I'm the black sheep, the outcast, the weirdo, the freak. I get so frustrated sometimes, I could shriek! I'm going to die alone. There's so much love that I could've shown. I want a man who can make me lose my train of thought. I want to be caught. You can make me laugh, even when I'm pissed. Why don't you show me what I've missed? You can hold me down, especially when I get crazy. Why won't you hold me down when life gets hazy? The midnight sound of late night creatures, echoes around the hooded preachers. It's so wrong and they thought they knew. It's been too long, so away I flew. I want you to look at the moon in its mystical glory. Now, please sit down and I'll tell you a story. About a little girl who lost her way. Whose parents had nothing good to say. She ran away in tears and got caught up in her fears. She fell into a hole and began to cry. People searched for her, but the little girl will die. They found her too late and were unable to save her. I can still hear her cries at night, when the wind begins to stir. For you see, that dead little girl was me. Go ahead and stab me in the back, I've already been around that track. Might as well lie to me, I'll never be free. Crying my eyes out, hidden away. You don't even know what it's all about. You'll never see me cry in the light of day. So screw it, go ahead and hate me. I'm tired of the bullcrap. I'll love you forever, why can't you see? My time has come and I must go, but before I do, you should know. Against the tide, I will stand. In my life, it's I who will command. Scars on my arms. Scars on my heart. Come any closer and I'll do you harm. Without warning I'll fly apart. Tears in my eyes. Tears in my heart. I see nothing but dark skies. Say one word and the crying will start. Demons in my mind. Demons in my soul. They're dragging me from behind, trying to pull me into the hole. Screaming into the night. Screaming throughout the day. In my soul, there is no light. Cover your ears, because they're not going away. Blood on the walls. Blood on the floor. The good in me falls. I don't even knw who I am anymore! Released by fear. Released by pain. If only I could make my life clear. I cry like the rain. Body jerking sobs. Heart wrenching cries. I can't stand the snobs. My soul is dwindling, blinking out from their lies. Curling in upon myself, my arms around me so tight. Gathering dust here on this shelf. So cold, deep inside, I'm up all night. I'm lightheaded and drained, so I crawl into bed. My life is so pained. I wish I were dead.
© Copyright 2011 K.K.F.N. (kara_nimocks26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1741966-Everything-Ive-Ever-Written