*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1742544-Dreamer
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1742544
Alice gets visions in her dreams, and by one touch she knows everything about that person.
         I always figured that when i'd finally find my real parents they would be normal. Well with what i do; why would they be. Im no where near the deffinition of normal. Because you see, i get visions in my dreams. I can know everything about a person, even thoughts, by the slightest touch. It helps i would guess that people avoid me. One look at my eyes might do that. My eyes  change colors, even to extream colors like purple or red that would be abnormal for eyes.  
          The reason i wanted to find my real parents is because i hope they can tell me why i can do what i can do; or what i am for that matter. 
          The only person i dared to tell about what i can do is my best friend (only friend) Oliver. Oliver actully belived me when i told him, all he said was " man! that explains so much." and i huged him. I wasn't afraid to let him touch me, and he wasn't afraid of me. And i knew Oliver was in love with me. So the second thing he said when i told him was "Wait, so you know everything. Even things I... didnt want you to know?"  
          I steped back from our hug " Yeah Ollie, I know that you love me. And I know u dont hate my eyes like all the other people. But i love you too." I smiled. I'm the only person allowed to call him Ollie. 

          Her eyes were violet as they looked up into mine. Alice's hair was brown, long and curly. God, i love her! Looking at her now, knowing that she loves me... i couldn't resist. i moved closer untill we were a inch apart, and put my hand on her cheek. We both started to lean in. And, then we were kissing. 

          So this is what its like kissing Oliver. Hmm, i like it. I'v always wanted to kiss him, but i didnt know what would happen with my powers. Now we were just holding each other. 
          Well its about time we got together! Oliver thought. I couldnt help it, i started to laugh."What are you laughing at?" He was completely confused. You think he would make the connection.  
         " i can hear you thoughts, remember?" 
          "Oh,yeah. Hey, about that  if you knew i loved you how come you never told me before?" He asked.  
         " I was afraid you would think that im a freak because i can do what i do." We were in my room. Oliver and I are always together, either at my house or his. He's sort of my omly friend. Like I said, people avoid me. Shes insane!  
          "I am not!" 
          " Alice you are if you thought I Would care. I wouldn't care if you were a murderous rageing monster!" I love you for you, he added knowing id hear. 
         "I love you too." I attacked him in a hug. 

          I laughed as she attacked. I am so happy, i couldn't stop smileing. I just kept holding her. Well, I dont know where we go from here but where that is ... were going to be together. 
          "always" Alice said, " But Ollie, there is somewhere, someting, i wanted to do." 
          "Whats that?"  
          "I want to find my real parents, and since it's still summer; I think sometime soon would be a good idea."
© Copyright 2011 Megan Marie Alice(: (littledreamer7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1742544-Dreamer