*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743080-Ms-Tempest
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1743080
I play secondlife and this is a story of my character.

The beginning

Many lifetimes ago, where time didn't exsist, a lovely little redheaded elven daughter was given life. Her beginning isn't important, it is basic as all others, but to where her life leads and her experiences make her who she has become. She was pale with a tint of pinkness, her skin was soft as butter, and blushed lightly red when over excited or out of breathe. She was giving the name Vardainiel (Vahr-dye-nee-ell), meaning Exalted Goddess. It was revealed until puberity for her that she surely lived out that name. Still same as before but voluptuous now with a pair of sky midnight blue eyes, her red hair was now long and cascaded down her back with ease. She had formed into a tempting goddess among many, her beautify was envied and desired by most. Growing up she didn't want to be pretty and asked to wear very pink colored things. She loved to play in the fields, climbing rocks, and be mystigivous. Sneking back into the protection of the city with untamed hair and dirty covered cheeks. Finally one day when being asked to not every leave the city again unless she was going to embrace the natural beauty and peacefulness of her race, she realized she was different. She loved that she was of Elvish race, it made her proud and when puberity came around she traded in her pants and boots for lady dresses that had long trails on them. She would finally get to feel the heaviness of jewerly hanging on her body. And how her toes felt in her new soft balerina slippers. For once she knew this would please everyone around her, it would also be her way to run away from her home and into worlds beyond hers. It was outstanding to see the new worlds around her. Mythical creatures, she had only heard of, living and surviving. how she yearned to learn all their ways. Lycans, she was taught were savage and killing monsters. But they weren't, getting the chance to watch from afar, she could see they loved and thrived in their own ways. She soon came to knowledge all the different races, it excited her enough to envy them. And then one night when out laying in a field, enjoying a clear night full of stars, there was a light noise as the breeze brushed across the surface.
© Copyright 2011 Jewelsramsey (jewelsramsey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743080-Ms-Tempest