*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743675-Global-Warming
by Kuja
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1743675
A paper for school
Global Warming
Natural occurrences, such as volcanoes erupting, contributed to the extreme rise or fall of temperatures that we call global warming. The burning of fossil fuels and the use of hairspray and anything containing Carbon Dioxide, CO2, sped up the inevitable.
Carbon Dioxide has a life of about a century, causing damage the whole time it’s there.
A couple of the consequences of global warming will be the extinction of polar bears and melting of the ice caps.
There are many ways to fix this issue, or at least slow it down for future generations. One is to plant trees and plants, which suck up the carbon dioxide, another would be to stop using vehicles as much as possible. It will lower traffic, which contributes to the carbon monoxide polluting the air from the cars sitting there, and not as much carbon monoxide will enter the air at the same time.
© Copyright 2011 Kuja (lunetha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743675-Global-Warming