*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1744546-The-Divine-Dragon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1744546
First person view of ragnarok in the middle ages.
The sky turned black and thunder roars. The divine dragon is coming. The dragon of the stars, the moon, the sun. The defeated gods lay dead all across the earth. The dragon is too mighty. Nobody can stop him.

You are hiding inside a log. There is no better place to stay. The dragon has destroyed everything else. Suddenly, there is a giant roar and a flash of red. The dragons of the shadows have come to stop it.

You are scared out of your mind. There are so many dragons outside you know you will be killed if you leave the safety of your log. Suddenly there is a loud crash. You look outside to see half the shadow dragons laying defeated on the ground, and the other half fleeing in terror.

Then you see the divine dragon blast the others out of the sky. You take a minute to think about this and realize what the dragon’s weakness is. You look around for a sword and pick up the first one you can find. You bring up your shield and yell at the dragon. Its head turns towards you and blasts flames at you. Your faster, you bring your shield up and stop the fire.

The heat is immense. You feel yourself falter. Then you remember why you crawled out of the log. You run over to the nearest fallen god. It is Zeus, king of the Olympian gods. He turns his head towards you and gives you his blessing. You then jump into the air and float in front of the dragon. You raise your sword and see the fear in the dragon’s eyes. You fling your blade into the dragon’s mouth. Ending its reign of terror.

The blade you threw was Excalibur, and when you combined the powers of the gods it became the dragons end. You look over at the fallen archangels, and break into tears. You are the only living being left on the planet. You fly around this wasteland looking for other living things.
© Copyright 2011 Jack of all Trades (acequest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1744546-The-Divine-Dragon