*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745131-together-forever
Rated: E · Short Story · Gothic · #1745131
what happens to a cheating husband



It was a bright sunny day this 15th of may. A faint sound of kids playing at the park could be heard if one was to listen intently , the happy screaming of kids swinging to high on the swing set, the joyful rant of a parent chasing playfully after there toddler. A sound of construction a few blocks away could also be heard, a Foreman yelling at a lazy worker. It all could be heard for the little green house on the corner of main and 7th street. It was in this house that one by the name of Ashley tonner set listening to the sound of the city around her. Ashley could hear all the sounds of the kids at the park right across form her house, the open window in her room let in a breeze and with it the scent of wildflowers that the old lady that lived next door had, she sat on her bed looking out the window, looking but not truly seeing, she was thinking about what she only just found out earlier that day.

It was a phone call that alerted her to the truth. Ashley called her husbands work to find out when he would be home only to find out that he did not work that Monday nor any Monday for that matter. She was shocked to find that out if he never worked Monday then what did he do when he told her he was working. She decided she needed to find out so next Monday after taking there two kids to school she returned home eager to find out what her husband of ten years did ever Monday. So when he left at ten the same time as always she followed him. And what she found devastated her. Her husband the man she loved, the man that fathered her kids , the man she gave up her career to rise there kids for was fucking his little seventeen year old intern.

It was the sound of someone at the door that finally made her snap out of the memory. She answered the door to find a pizza boy. “That will be ten dollars miss” the boy told her “ im sorry I did not order a pizza” she explained as she slammed the door. As she walked back to her room she seen a clock “god” she thought “it was already 4:36” she knew the kids had there sports after class and would not be home till 6 but her husband would be home anytime now “god, god, god” she thought what should I do about him cheating on me I will not do a divorce, never a divorce we need to stay together as a family, yes together, together for ever. The sound of the front door opening made her spin around. There was her husband the man she loved. “Work was so hard today baby” he told her as he bent down to kiss her. It was the kiss that made her snap. How could he go out and fuck some whore then come home and act like it never happened. She turned around and walked into the kitchen. Her husband following behind her asking if she was ok.

When she got to the kitchen she smiled at him sweetly an told him she had a surprise for him. “Turn around and close your eyes” she told him. When he did so she want to the cabinet and pulled out the biggest knife she owed . She made her way back to him and softly spoke “you told me we will be together for ever then you want and cheated, so now I will make sure we will be together for ever in a place you can never cheat” he turned around to see what his wife was talking about at the same time as the knife came down. It got him in the neck instantly taking him to the ground. As his body started to converse Ashley bent down and kissed him on the lips “ you will see baby we will all be together for ever soon” she dragged his body to the basement then want about cleaning his blood.

She just got done cleaning the last of the blood when her two sons walked in the door. The younger one was 10 his brother 12. They came in and had dinner like ever night after they ate and did there homework Ashley sent them to bed. She read a book to her youngest to help him sleep then she looked in on the 12 year old and seen that he was asleep, she only recently stopped reading him to bed after he started complaining about what the kids in school would think if they knew his mommy read to him. After seeing that her kids where sleeping she want into the basement and got the can of gasoline she pulled it around both of her kids beds then lit it on fire as there rooms burnt Ashley want and laid in bed with her youngest. It did not take long for him to wake up. “Mommy fire! Mommy fire!” The boy screamed I know baby I know its going to be ok baby just close your eyes and soon we will all be together for ever” the boy started crying even more as the fire made it to the bed.

“We are standing outside of 1536 7th street where there a house has burnt to the ground the cops are telling us that there was not survivors. That’s all for 18 action news stay tuned for more info on what started this fire”
© Copyright 2011 theking (the69king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745131-together-forever