*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745133-Indestructable
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1745133
A revealing and riverting story about the true meaning of love and second chances
Chapter Four

Trey looked at the blank wall that was infront of him it had become a dark abyss though it used to mean something to him, a sort of disclosure on his part but now it was just a wall. Two weeks had passed since the splitting revelation when he had seen for the first time that his father was shrewd as most business tycoons were. He could not understand why people so fond of Trent beside the fact that he was spontaneous, handsome, charming and a great guy he was practically a strange.

Even Kasandra was taken to him and she usually did not like guys who were mysterious. Trey was pondering when he heard a knock on the door, he beckoned the intruder to enter. Mr. Buckley came in, he looked around the room as if he had lost a valuable trinket.

'What is it Buckley?' yelled Trey, it was appalling how he had no respect for a man who he could rightly say was part of the family.

'Sorry, Master Trey i am just looking for Master Trent' Trey was now near boiling point.

'Very well, you can seen that Master Trent is not here, are you a neanderthal that you can not tell the difference between rooms Buckley?' Trey had had enough of this insane hopefullness that possibly Trent was an angel, he smiled at the thought of the lost child finding out that he was not indestructable.

A familiar voice peeeped its way through the door way 'what is all the comsition about' said Trent walking into the dark, cold, well of the room. Trey looked aside and Trent in a playful said 'come-on, be courteous and show me some brotherly love.

That was the bitter sweat start of the cold war.
© Copyright 2011 vanessa (liberal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745133-Indestructable