*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745406-Power-of-Human-Nature-and-Life
by court
Rated: E · Other · How-To/Advice · #1745406
Do people realize meanings of life and the powers of human nature?
Many people deny realizing the true power of human nature. The power of the human mind is unbearable. Our knowledge can destruct. We humans are the most awful creatures to walk this Earth, yet very intelligent in many ways. Our greed can overcome our good. It leads us to do things that are cruel. The sad part is that we do not see the bad that we do and how it can lead to a domino effect, either big or small. We sin unconditionally and most times do not care for the feelings of others. Many argue to disagree with me but in the end it’s true. All humanity is guilty. None of us can plead innocent our whole lives. It is a part of human nature to do wrong, but it all depends on you decisions in doing what is wrong. Our choices make us who we are. We tend to believe that we are never wrong when in reality we are wrong more than half the time. Nobody can be perfect, nobody is seen perfect, nor is anyone ever believed to be perfect. I tend to believe that if people could see the world as how I do in my eyes, then maybe the world could be nudged a bit for the better. Life takes you down many roads, and you just have to choose the right one to follow. Everybody has the capability and the opportunity to succeed in life if the follow the right paths. We never know what we are in for because life is full of many unwanted surprises. Fate can control your future only if you believe that it can and the powers it withholds. Although I am young, I learn that if you let life, it will bite you in the butt and backstab you until you discover alternatives to stop it. Life only gets harder from here on out and you just have to conquer your struggles to achieve your goals. We can only truly discover ourselves through our faults and actions. As life goes on you realize that you cannot live by the sense of judging. You are no more of a critic than anyone else. Realizing our boorish blunders can reunite a nation. Remember that quitting will never give you the success. Success is earned through the rights of man. And quitting is weakness. When you feel like all you want to do is quit, hold your chin up high and think of ten ways to keep moving forward and keep pushing yourself to achieve success. Perseverance is key.
© Copyright 2011 court (crazykizort at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745406-Power-of-Human-Nature-and-Life