*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745408-No-Matter-How-Hard-You-Try
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Opinion · #1745408
Change is constant. For others that's hard to believe.
Slave to your own self documenting life through your own cell. You shout "CHANGE" but you can't really perceive it because in your mind you don't really need it. Believe in it? No that's less than likely for a set of eyes that see wrong doings on a daily basis embracing ego with the devils glare. Ignore it? That's a possibility too positive to let down, for who in your conscious will tell you different? In a world where superficial acts are deemed fitting, where she can whore around and tell him otherwise come to find out that it was otherwise. Delilah close to his face batting her eyes to melt his insecurities. Lucifer nibbling on her ear, kissing her neck so softly chained in his net told "certainly this is not false." But what's done in the dark soon does come to light, no matter how hard you try plight will be your biggest downfall. Ignore it if you must, deny it all you want, because no one believes in a change that never in a lifetime they've experienced first hand. Change won't come from debased priorities for inexperience doesn't shake doubt it makes doubt.
© Copyright 2011 M`ecsha Francois (rosem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745408-No-Matter-How-Hard-You-Try