*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745480-AMAS-VERITAS---For-Gabriel
Rated: E · Prose · Occult · #1745480
How even powerful Magick could not deter the greatest Magic of all...TRUE LOVE.

I made a spell to guard my heart
I bound it with flower petals - white rose stained with sanguine fix.
I beheld the magick moon. She smiled slyly upon my brow and illuminated my cheeks, wet beneath tears of woe.

With the gusting current I looked on the fleeting petals as they took along with them my love.
Away, away, fled my love, my heart left in blissful slumber, stolen from it, all meaning.
Came the Winter in me for many a year. But my soul knew peace and my eyes knew no tear.
Forgotten to me was the ache, the sorrowful pining for a mate as my magick held fast to me, the curse in blessing dressed.

I made you.
I made you too wonderful to exist. With all manner of virtue and power I gave you all that enthralled me, for surely with a man that never was, love and its pain could never befall me.

I created you.
I created you to wander only in my dreams. With all manner of masculine beauty and wisdom of old I gave you all that enticed me, for surely a colossal Adonis could not be allowed to roam beneath Heaven.

But my hoodoo was cheated. My spell cast to the grasp of a deity most arrogant and held within her palm, Hecate laughed at my desperate witchery and held my wish ransom while my eyes were blind to your existence.

For in my mojo I neglected to call
The pentacle point, most sacred of all.
Four of the Elements fixed on my spell
Unnoticed the fifth, where my love was to dwell !

Water -  I called, bring him to me.
Let him be cheerful when sailing the sea.

Air - I called, brush on his skin
Take my soul on you, let him breathe me in

Earth - I called, keep him at bay
Make him my rock, but stay him away

Fire - I called, fill him with heat
Give him my passion, my fire to meet.

But in her hand held she my Love. Her bitter wince fell on me for my error and she punished me to feel. Her cruel game came to play and she opened her hand to release my curse upon me and I found my spell put to flesh!
My denial breached, my sweet misery tainted, you destroyed my curse with a mighty hand and wiped the blood from my heart.
My Spellbreaker, how brutal your realness.
My Cursetaker, how savage your being.

My True Love spell, reversed in my fear.
Wishing you away, only brought you near.
Now my heart cries, but beats once again.
Heed now my Wish, Gabe, forever remain.


~ LadyAxe 2010


© Copyright 2011 LadyAxe13 (ladyaxe13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745480-AMAS-VERITAS---For-Gabriel