*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746321-An-Article-From-My-Heart
by isay
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1746321
Sacrifices, Sufferings and Disappointments of the Migrant Workers
The greatest sacrifice of a migrant worker is to be far away from their loved ones, families and friends. It is when they realized that money cannot buy happiness. Sometimes distances break relationships... Morality has been set aside due to the unstoppable need to support their families , especially their children, to send them to good schools and have better education and future.



The families and loved ones they left behind feel the same way as they do. They have to endure the pain of living separately for the sake of a better life. Living in a high tech world now made them easier to bear the homesickness. But this technology is also the cause of infidelity. So there are lots of broken hearts, wrecked marriages and broken relationships.



The children of these great workers also need the guidance of both their parents, but what can they do it is either the father, the mother or both are not around to listen to what they are going through. Sadly to say these kids not all of them but mostly are gone astray. It is either they get into drugs , unwanted pregnancies and the worst is being a member of some notorious gang.



Ideally, respect need not be earned. Realistically it must. Too many parents demand respect while acting in ways that tend to make children rebel. How does your child conform to your wishes - out of fear, or out of love and respect? Earning respect is to be patient, loving and understanding. These are the factors that a parent should have despite his/her absence. Your loving behavior despite their obnoxious ways, will prove to them that you indeed love them.



Kudos to the Migrant Workers, you are great. This humble writer salutes you and respects you all for the unconditional love you are giving to your beloved families back home. Life is a long, narrow road filled with dangers and disappointments. We don't know the end but we've got to keep going.
© Copyright 2011 isay (a_isay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746321-An-Article-From-My-Heart