*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746691-Blind-Need
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1746691
The loss of freedom and sight builds the need to a feverish pitch. ~ TWQ RD 26
Story Art for Blind Need


Her body felt like it was on fire. Desire tore through her veins like raging napalm. Hips undulating, she pulled against her bonds, a sob ripping from her raw throat. Tears of frustration soaked the blindfold making it stiffen in the rooms chill. It rubbed high cheekbones raw as her head thrashed from side to side, wild with need. It seemed hours since she had felt his touch.  Her ears strained for the smallest sound, mentally begging him to return to her. Pain or pleasure, it made no difference at this point. Relief was all that mattered.

Breath froze in her chest at the faint click of the lock. Her heart thudded unnaturally loud in the stillness and she turned her head in the door's direction, silently pleading for his time, his attention, his touch. She wished that she could see him. Conjuring his image behind closed lids made her heart ache with love even as desire flooded the inside of her spread thighs. Her juices trailed down the crack of her ass, soaking the soft sheets beneath her and scenting the air.

The authoritative thud of his boots on the room's tile floors brought a surge of hope. Every muscle quivered taut as she waited for the first touch. Her hips bucked, a strangled gasp escaping her lips as his finger slipped between her swollen lips, stopping to tease the throbbing pearl of her clit before traveling the length of her slit in a slow caress. The low rumble of pleasure and taunting smack of his lips as he cleaned her essence from his hand made her whimper.

"Miss me, love?" he whispered in her ear, the same finger tracing her parched lips in an intimate caress.

Drawing his finger into her mouth she suckled, swirling her tongue tantalizingly in a pantomime of what she wanted to be doing with his thick cock. The taste of her juices lingered on his flesh, bathing her tongue and adding to her raging desire.

"I missed you too, little one," he chuckled, withdrawing his finger with an audible plop.

She shivered as his lips brushed her cheek, the coarse hair of his goatee raising gooseflesh in its wake. Ears perked, she blindly followed his movement to the foot of the bed. As heated as her skin was, his fingers felt like a brand as they closed around her ankles. His hands slid up her smooth shins, the bed dipping under his weight.  The scald of his breath against the tender skin on the inside of her thighs was the only warning before his curled tongue parted her, snaking its way into her to flick in a maddening dance.
 
Fingers twisting in her silken bonds, her hips humped up, desperate for fulfillment too long denied. His evil chuckle vibrated against her clit and her gasping cries filled the room. God she loved this man and his warped desires. She moaned as he left the bed, aching for his touch. She tilted her head at the whisper of fabric, trying to track his position and intent. The rasp of a zipper was music to her ears.

Trembling, she welcomed him back to the bed with encouraging whimpers and the arch of her body. Kisses fell butterfly light over her hipbones before his tongue dipped into her navel. A damp trail traveled up her flat stomach before enveloping her nipple in the glorious wet heat.  A scream ripped from her throat as he filled her in one thrust.

Heels digging into the mattress, she arched as much as her bonds allowed, matching his thrusts. His fist wrapped in her dark hair, wrenching her head back to kiss her exposed throat. His sure hand trailed down her ribcage, slipping between their slick bodies to thumb her clit. Color exploded behind tightly clenched lids as her first orgasm ripped through her over stimulated body.

His breathless chuckle in her ear flooded her body with renewed need. He kept his thrusts slow and steady, each aimed at brushing her sweet spot. She yanked at the silk scarves, aching to score his broad back and dig her heels into his taut buttocks driving him hard into her. The soft bonds held as always, the loss of control only adding to her excitement. Teamed with the sensory deprivation of the blindfold it set every nerve ending tingling.
His thrusts came faster, his need for her building in intensity. The bed rocked with the press of their bodies, the squeak of springs and the gasp of breath rising in symphony. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream, pure bliss lighting every nerve as another orgasm shook her slender frame. His roar of release heralded the moment he joined her, powerful body lurching over her, all rhythm lost in the power of their joining and release.

Collapsing, he held her close, their hearts thundering. His lips captured hers and her heart soared. She drank his breath from his lips, tongues dueling in a dance as wild and primitive as that their bodies had just performed.  His love poured into her, his touch telling all her heart needed to hear without the restraint of words.   

© Mara Mc Bain 1/2011

~ WC ~ 862

*Star* Prompt - Blindfold ~ Round 26 ~ 1st place winner! *Heart*

Written for:

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
         
© Copyright 2011 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746691-Blind-Need