*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747739-hello-all
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1747739
my first blog
hello all

this is my very first blog online in my whole life. i just saw that movie "julie and Julia" and got inspired to start writing some thing, somewhere, where people can read it, so i thought why not here. great movie, isn't it.
i love to read and write. i can read the same page of newpaper over and over and over again all day long. i never get bored of reading. in fact i can read any thing to keep my self from getting bored. you would ask why? well, the thing is i dont work and i stay at home to help my mother do the household chores. thats my life and  i am very happy with the way it is going right now.
but my life was not the way it is now. i led my self in to some really stupid and silly situations and i seriously regret them.
so my advice to all of you out there, be really care full while making important decisions in lif or you could fall in a deep deep deep pit.
thats all for now. hope i am welcomed here. do give me some feedback coz i seriously need it!!


take care guys. 
© Copyright 2011 shireen (shireen.gul82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747739-hello-all