*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748869-I-hate-this-broken-hearted-feeling
by Raine
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1748869
Feeling like this sucks, but we will get threw it. Be strong
I hate this broken-hearted feeling.
You know, when your fighting back tears and it feels like there's a big, dry lump in your throat. When your sitting alone in the dark wondering what you did wrong. Doubting yourself, questions racing threw your mind. Why me? am I not good enough, pretty enough? What's wrong with me? You start to answer those questions for your self. Of course im not good enough.... Im not pretty, im ugly. Im too fat... Oh my god im fat, just look at me. Finally you can't hold it in any longer and the first tear drop rolls from your eye, down your cheek, and lands on the teddybear your holding tight.You look down and think how pathetic you must be that this childish bear is the only thing you have to hold, the only one there to comfort you. Now you feel angry with yourself and you throw the bear across the room. You put your head on to your pillow, ask yourself one more time what did I do?, then cry yourself to sleep.
I HATE this broken-hearted feeling.
© Copyright 2011 Raine (rainelavigne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748869-I-hate-this-broken-hearted-feeling