*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749345-One-Day
by Audra
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1749345
Life and love lesson
ONE DAY
One day, when you look at the moon and stars, you will remember me.
One day, when you see a sun rise or sunset that is a gorgeous pink with purple hues, you will remember me.
One day, when you see a red head from a far, you will remember me.
Hopefully one day….
You will remember my smile, the way my face lights up when I see you.
You will remember my laughter, as I was right there beside you.
You will remember my stupid sense of humor.
You will remember my grace, my style, my walk, and my clumsiness
You will remember the way you hugged me, and I hugged you right back.
You will remember my love, my caring, my hopes and my dreams.
You will remember that no matter how complex I may seem, I was really a very simple person…one that loved with her entire heart and soul and the simple things in life truly gave me joy.
You will remember how much a like we are.
You will remember that I always wanted people to be happy and strived very hard to make sure they were, even though it meant that I would lose in the end.
You will remember that the only one thing I wanted in my life was someone to honestly love, care, adore and cherish me…
You will remember my honesty.
You will remember my faults.
You will remember the way the sun glistened in my hair, the color of my eyes, the smell of my skin.
You will remember that I never judged you.
You will remember my friendship.
You will remember I cared.
One day when I am gone, you might remember me, because this is how I will remember you.

Life is too short to not tell someone how you feel. Please don’t be like me and never have the testicular fortitude to do something about it before it’s too late.  If you have learned anything from truly knowing me…LIVE LIFE and have fun.
Don’t miss me too much, because I will always be right there with you. 
© Copyright 2011 Audra (audra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749345-One-Day