*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749682-Inadvertent-Musings
Rated: E · Poetry · Arts · #1749682
www.frederickthesimple.com
Inadvertent musings set you on the path and in a sense a lot can be forgiven given the right light. All throughout periods of longing and lust you trust what you must in order to survive. Its this inherent fear of loneliness that brings you to concede ground where there once was no sound reason to do so. It was not a necessary trick of the imagination that led to the slaughter of ideals it was a necessary highlighted imperative and cultural stipulation whereupon the need outweighs the devils drive. Trust in lust and your world shall be pure. Perhaps not in the illiterate sense but somewhere hidden in the lipstick stained sheets and shirts there is a certain truth that longs to be found. Forever lost is what she thought you would be. Now she has you on her knees and it’s the best way forward as far as she can see. Subjugation delivers you forth to her arms and thine divine impulses will always deliver what is wanted more than what’s best. But for your day of rest you shall have your eternal reward and be delivered forth on the doorstep of failure. You will see what eternity holds in the night for your crimes. But forever more there will be one who can forgive but not forget. This petty exchange and derision based on submission but in the end bend to her will for she holds the key. Happiness is merely a reflective vision by which we perceive ourselves and light can once more shatter these dubious fair delusions. It was always a mystery to you how this series of decisions and moments came about. Where was the seed and what was the need to be here laying in silence staring at the beauty you once held out hope for. Now you’ve found it you fool what are you going to do? Does man just need a challenge or the reward? Strive for it, seek it out. Is it this challenge that feeds your desire or is it more? Can you ever be truly happy in her reflection? It was for this very minute you had lived the thousand days before. It was for that touch and that smile that you had wondered in out of the cold. Life cannot deliver to you forever that with which you can be content for a while. You must seek that which you need to know. To hold her is to taste fear. To know her is to hold her near. To feel the breath, to breathe in her neck. The bead of sweat the lone regrets all wash over and seal your existence. She is not for an instant. Was love ever for you? He whispered.
© Copyright 2011 Frederick The Simple (davide82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749682-Inadvertent-Musings