*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749700-Forged-Appearance-True-Persona
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1749700
Two young superstars are constantly competing against each other. MUST READ! Super cute!
Two young superstars (Oden & Kevin) at the top of their game and fame are constantly competing against each other in everything you can imagine. “Best Actor of the Year”, “Grammy’s”, “MTV Awards”, “Best Posture”, and “Best Clothing Line of the Year”. Oden and Kevin both recently and successfully created their own clothing line and of course is the CEO of their company. Oden’s clothing line named: Back to the Basics (BB) has won the “Best Clothing Line of the Year” award two years in a row and Kevin wants to end her lucky streak. Kevin wants to make his company: Forward to the Future (FF) number one and make BB go bankrupt somehow. Even if it means he has to steal Oden’s ideas. No matter what’s the cost, he plans on winning every award out there and make his mark in history. But trying to bring down Oden’s company seems impossible since she just came out with another clothing line replacing BB with “Kyoot Klothing” (KK). In between everything each person hired a top-notched PA (Personal Assistant) for their busy lives. Jennifer Alcalyne worked for Oden and Cooper Hawk worked for Kevin. A lot of drama happens between each CEO and their PAs, but both partners knew what the main goal was: awards, recognition, and a sense of great accomplishments. But really, finding true happiness was also part of Oden’s objective that Kevin is still a little too shallow to realize.

“Almost nearly everyone knows my best friend Oden and everyone knows I’m her best friend, Jennifer. We go all around the world, hangout every day, and even live together. I’m actually her personal assistant and she is the Superstar. She’s Oden Amy Beatrix and I’m Jennifer Alcalyne.”

(One of the past interviews)

Interviewer: How old are you two?

Oden: I’m 19.

Jennifer: And I’m 25.

Interviewer: How long have you two been best friends for?

Oden: About nine years and more to come.

Interviewer: Jennifer, how long have you been Oden’s Personal Assistant?

Jennifer: About four going on five years and more to come.

(Interview ends)

“I wonder how a girl as young as Oden can handle this fast-paced lifestyle. I’m the assistant and I can barely keep up! But we have total faith in each other and that’s how our system works! It’s a rather great one I might add.

Though day by day I do noticed that Oden was slowly changing. It’s actually not in a good way either. Her patience has really lowered, her stress levels are through the roof, and her energy seems to be drained faster than the energy drinks people drink. We don’t go out as much ever since she’s become and International superstar with tons of competition. We must always stay on top of our game. She’s won too many awards to keep track of and to clean so she gave me a break on that part. I must say thanks to the person “upstairs” for that privilege.

Oden worked harder than any other person I can think of to finally achieve your dreams and to be where she is today. I was there for the beginning and I will be there in the end. And all the hardships in between.

But I spoke just a little too soon. A terrible accident happened to her. The stupid dancers dropped her from a height of about 30 feet high. As she was dropping, so were my jaws. She hits the props standing at about 20 feet, scratching up her outfit, parts of her face, a bad bump to the head and many bruises on her body. The paramedics came instantly. As they were standing on her blood droplets and mini puddles…I can feel my heart bleeding with her. Was she breathing? Was I breathing? Is this just a bad dream? Was someone I saw as a little sister was the same person lying lifeless on that floor? This had to be a dream, but I still ran to Oden anyway. Here was the doctor’s report when I arrived at the hospital."

Doctor: This certain type of trauma will cause the victim to have memory loss up to nine years. The scary part is she will completely forget what happened in the last nine hours. When she hit her head, it seems as though it activated the “Forbidden Zone”, which consists of nine different sections. Each section involves how the person thinks, moves, talks, feels, taste, hear, smell, see, and act. It might not be a dramatic change, but that’s just an outline of what to expect. Her memories might come back, some might come back, or none of the nine years will return. All we can do know is pray for her and be patience.

“Unfortunately, I was part of this nine years and past nine hours. And the worst part was that I was part of the nine hours the doctors guaranteed she was going to forget. What is going to happen to the company, her concerts, her fans, the movies she was going to act in, the beautiful music that she writes, oh my gosh…and me?”
© Copyright 2011 AshleyAnhBo (ashleyanhbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749700-Forged-Appearance-True-Persona