*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750158-Phantom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Gothic · #1750158
a self stating poem about the phantom inside me

looking into the mirror what do i see? a reflection of a girl, a girl that's not me. Hair dark blue and blood red eyes, skin as pale as the moon in the sky. Fingers long, cold an icy touch, eyes filled with sorrow and such. A voice darker than the darkest abyss, lips that carry a poison kiss. A spirit so lost it can not be saved , an anger lost in this day and age. she had no childhood no friends no real love , like a phantom she waits in this darkened kingdom

Looking into the mirror who does she see? the reflection of the girl she doesn't know is me; hair like raven feathers eyes as rich as mocha skin smoother than any chocolate. hands thick, spirit strong, a voice like thtat of a sweet bird's song, lips like sweet angel's bliss. any knight would die for her kiss , eyes filled with hope and care soul so pure its considered rare. Bright white wings flow from her back, shielding her spirit from the strongest attack.

Staring at the mirror who do you see? the phantom of the girl created by me? An evil creation, my darkest design she hunts for a spirit, a spirit that's mine. Nothing can stop her, a being with a darkened soul, such a monster is even beyond my control . Like a roach that can'[ be killed by the strongest pesticide this eveil spirit feeds on the horror of homicide. Blood thirsty and cold this evil's passion, a newly skinned coat is her favorite fashion, where other's have thought of puppies and dreams, she only thinks of hatred and screams.

Breaking through the mirror who shall emerge? the angel of love or the phantom of souls?
© Copyright 2011 Luna SIlvermoon (emogurlxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750158-Phantom