*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750229-A-Dream-Come-True
Rated: E · Prose · Tragedy · #1750229
Valentine's day presentation
I wake up early in the morning and went for morning walk. I like to find chirping birds in trees. And the scene of rising sun always attracts me. I dont know what I like most in it but after darkness of night colors changed in the morning. Mixture of white, orange, yellow, blue colors always made me lost in thoughts. I felt the cool morning breeze and close my eyes and samme dream came to my imagination.

         I am playing and laughing in the garden with my beautiful parrot. The most beautiful garden which floor is of velvety green grass. Shadow of tall trees line up at boundary overcast the ground. their branches bend with the load of their fruits. Flowers accompanying them to raise the beauty of garden. Beautiful birds flying tree to tree singing morning song. Sun rises and its light make every color more glowing then before and completes the beauty of garden.          I opened my eyes and felt the cool morning breeze, inhaled the aroma of grass to refresh myself. It always depressed me to think about this dream.but what was surprising that the end of this dream didn't came to my mind so I tried to divert my attention towards lonely king fisher's beautiful colors. my mobile phone beeped twice. it was the alarm of message. I pick it up and look at the screen read “1 New message”. I was amazed today on 14 Feb who send me message and what will be the message. I open my in-box  and read the name. A smile came to my lips and my eyes began sparkling. It was the name which I love, name of a person I love most. But he never call me, nor he send message ever. It was astonishing to see his name. He never think about myself, he didn't know about my love as i never told him, why he send me message. A curiosity developed to my mind. I  came out of my thoughts and opened the message. What I read ? ? I can't believe it.and the end of dream click in to memory.

         "Suddenly my parrot flew out of my hands and fall dead on the ground at some distance away from me. I slowly went towards the carcass of parrot, dig the grave and bury it in the ground. Nothing was changed but one thing that I 'll never see again was my parrot."

         I feel nothing but that day  my heart died forever. Birds were chirping, flying from tree to tree. Clouds were wandering in the sky. Gentle breeze was still touching my face and playing with my  hair, playing with the branches of trees. Nothing was changed but the thing I miss was my heart. So the dream come true.

         I know it will never alive again so I buried it deep in my body and fix the message as inscription on it.

                    And the message was “ I hate you”.

© Copyright 2011 Venomous Candy (venomouscandy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750229-A-Dream-Come-True