*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750248-Looking-into-me
by merkey
Rated: · Short Story · Activity · #1750248
It's what i think you see in me.
It felt as if someone had pulled the covers from over my head for the first time, as this 5 foot 4 pimple-faced chubby dark unconfident person walked up to me. Many names I was called as the sound grew closer but none seemed to be mine as I looked around as if they all were directed to another being. Morning, morning the cheery person kept on saying as she walked up to me but i wasn't having none of it as i bolted from my bed and dash behind a chair. The chair was completely exposed but at the time I was so terrified it didn't seem to matter. Then the name calling started again chewy breath,chews, Paris still i was lost. Then as I sensed the calmness from this person I graced her with my presence i felt within me no real threat as scary as she looked i saw a heart behind it and i heard hope in her voice these were all great ingredients to an excellent caretaker, a keeper and most of all an excellent mother.
Little did I know from that point onward was a lifetime of training and mood swings. I remembered it like it was yesterday first came the potty training, then the obedience training then the instructions- sit, stand, jump etc.
© Copyright 2011 merkey (pinknotiq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750248-Looking-into-me