*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750971-Force-essence-is-the-energy-exchange
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1750971
Force essence is the energy exchange and trends

Force essence is the energy exchange and trends
Chen Shuxuan (陈叔瑄)
(Xiamen university, fujian, China)

Abstract: force essence is the energy exchange and trends. Real objects based on vortex movement of forming. Around the gravitational substances,Magnetic material,Electric material,etc. If real objects on both sides of the field of material overlap. But an imbalance or asymmetrical, will present trend trend of homogeneous material balance, prompting or push real objects move. Namely field material trend role. To realize the energy exchange between two objects.
Keywords: field material, force essence, the energy exchange, energy trends, tends to be evenly balanced

The universe object almost no exist alone. Always with bodies around inextricably linked together. And together as a whole movement. As the earth's surface at around the energy exchange of equilibrium. And follow the earth movement. The earth's surface between objects in a swap balance, usually can state of rest. To make an object moving, it takes to its force (namely exchange energy) or energy transform transformation. To make the ground objects relative ground translation movement. Inflict force or internal energy into mechanical energy or such translational energy. Speed increase gradually or accelerated motion. When; forces and friction force balance, or consumed by mechanical energy enough friction energy offset. But keep linear uniform translational. In fact ground objects mechanical rotating also is such. Plus torque or consume internal energy, into rotating mechanical motion energy. For the torque or internal energy consumption such as internal offsets etc enough. Can maintain rotation. Once the force rescind or cease providing internal energy etc. Will gradually to stop, and in a relatively static equilibrium.
A, machinery exchange action
First of all, Newtonian mechanics 3 laws pointed out that role and reaction is numerical equal. In opposite directions. Role in different object. Is actually force objects and force energy exchange between objects. Is mechanical objects are kinetic energy. And with other objects to joash the energy exchange of expression. This is exactly what reaction and reaction essence.
Secondly, if mechanical objects are kinetic energy. The kinetic energy of the displacement change value than defined as Newton force. so
F=dE/dl=dmυ²/dl=dmυ/dt=dp/dt
P = m υ for momentum. This is Newton's second law expression. Still can enlarge for kinetic energy change the volume diagonal move ratio defined as torque. namely
M=dE/dθ=dmυ²/dθ=dmr²ω²/dθ=dJω/dt=dN/dt
N = J ω for angular momentum. J =m r ² for inertia. The generalized inertia for J = kmr ².
Third, when F zero, speed equal to zero or constant. That keeping a static or the inertia of uniform linear motion, as Newton's first law. M etc zero hour, angular velocity etc zero or constant. Namely static or evenly angular velocity or rω as constant spiral movement. Here is key energy exchange necessary to have a party get kinetic energy. If the two sides exchanged energy without any party gains kinetic energy is again how? It just doesn't produce mechanical motion interaction or mechanical equilibrium.
Mechanical translational or turns, if can avoid friction. So after their startup can maintain original motion state, the so-called inertial movement. If the axis symmetric objects of point was a role torque. The rotating objects can produce the motion and chapter move. If XuanYi or the gyro ground loops rotation. Its gravity axis can be divided into two components and vertical axis. Spin speed and vertical axis component whetherisolated side with diffuse superposition trend. Reverse side superposition with concentration trend. Make whetherisolated side incline to reverse side and produce the motion. The motion velocity and gyro spin to exist positive and negative. Make positive side incline to reverse side of chapter move. But chapter trends reverse side also gravity vertical axis weight reduction. The motion and chapter dynamic reduced correspondingly. Zero hour, such as gravity to restorable. Continue to cause the motion and chapter still, until these movements energy consumption in friction energy all so far. Visible rotation, the motion, chapter hyperactivity is turning trend or effect of different ways.
Movement spin body core speed and spin on both sides of the velocity superposition. Will exist same direction side and the opposite direction of another side. The same direction lateral diffuses trend will trend opposite direction lateral concentration trend. Make the movement spin body along the circumference or circle line or strings movements, ring movement. This is circle body or strings existing basis. There are three spin movement existing roots. Newton mechanics is macroscopic mechanical, is actually a macro objects or machines for "work". Namely mainly inspects energy exchange can produce kinetic energy difference value or mechanical objects in motion of a science. Force can use kinetic energy difference value or "work" of object displacement ratio to define. Torque can use kinetic energy difference value or "work" diagonal move the ratio of defined. Power is doing work efficiency is kinetic energy difference value or "work" on time the ratio of defined. Mechanical usually by gravity, the elastic force, thermal expansion force etc do work. Change object motion state or kinetic energy values. It is influenced by gravity trend and external force principle governs.
The energy exchange of different ways, formed by the object motion different ways. The most basic has a nucleus of heavy charged particles between strong exchange action. Light particles and weak exchange action. Light particles and heavy charged particles between electromagnetic exchange action. Atomic and molecular between exchange constitute electromagnetic effect (or even existed small particles particle exchange action. It is found, chemical, physical different life functions such as root). Particles and real exchange between the role. Real exchange between the role. Objects and material between gravity. Between celestial bodies gravity ACTS etc, it is different levels of exchange. Newton mechanics research, most is the real object or physical and exchange action between celestial bodies. And caused the stress changes in motion of the object. This kind of real between objects function mainly is gravity. Friction role. Elastic (push, pull, pressure, and heave, collision, etc.) role. Can use Newtonian mechanics description. Macro objects or machinery is made of a number of irregular movement of particles. Normally the circumstance in exchange balance of relative static state. Only plus force, only occurs under rotational parallel or plus torque. Once all removes all force, it can maintain its linear translational or rotation movement. The so-called inertia, such as Newton mechanics describes.
The energy exchange of force just two aspects, can produce kinetic energy change the volume aspect. For not produce kinetic energy change the volume of exchange, not in Newtonian mechanics range are discussed.
Physical body molecular between particles exchange action in different forms is a different object state. Gaseous particle is actually independent the irregular movement. But usually only suffer ground gravity or containers role by sports limits. It follows the vessel wall exchange action of the work. The liquid inside molecules or particles through (electromagnetic field) mass exchange contact adult. Solid molecules in or particles through more small shell grain or particle exchange coupling adult. The solid or the liquid by heating or other measures gasification. And generate volume dilatancy, promote the object motion. Molecular particles and real objects exchange action. Especially the solid or the liquid heating gasification volume expansion (including steam engine, internal combustion engines, jet machine etc) cause of object function or doing work. Constitute mechanical power. Can use the thermodynamic energy conversion (transform) and trend of the description.
Second, the field quality trend function
Real objects based on vortex movement of forming. Objects around its usually exist gravitational field and magnetic material, electric field physical substance, etc. If real objects on both sides of the field material overlap, but an imbalance or asymmetrical, will present trend of material is well balanced, prompting or push real objects move. Namely field material trend role. If two eddies body enrichment quality field qualitative adjacent side in the opposite direction overlap with concentrated state. The lateral and has the same direction overlap diffuse state. Diffuse state one side are concentrated state to another side movement trend. Prompted vortex body to adjacent lateral movement near, namely attract each other. Real object of electric field or magnetic field around material, its sides material overlap an imbalance. Also in balancing trend of real objects move to promote. Is in the other two groups field material trend function.
Electricity is particles (nuclei, the atoms, molecules, etc.) are produced when the exchange of rupture imbalance or accelerated field quality state phenomenon. Charged body movement can produce cricoid magnetic or vortex ring field quality state phenomenon. These objects with electromagnetic field around or both qualitative overlay, an imbalance. To push the object motion, namely the electromagnetic energy into mechanical motion. Vice machinery exchange action in some electromagnet also can produce current or electromagnetic mass. Electromagnetic applied to power and telecommunication two aspects. Telecommunications aspects mainly through the wires or electromagnetic wave to transmit information. Such as voice, text, images, digital etc. The elv equipment Mainly high frequency information transfer. But will the audio frequency signal overlap in realizing the information transfer. Electricity is mainly through mechanical energy into transformation for electromagnetic energy. Because of hard to produce high-frequency mechanical motion. Only USES low-frequency high-energy in wires transmission. Low frequency can reduce radiation. High pressure can reduce the current in the conductor hot consumption. So the main task is energy power transmission and transformation of energy conversion. Realization of mechanical power or long-distance transmission of energy or work.
For the spin and translational motion of periodic transform part light quantum speaking, its total energy by periodic translational energy and linear transformation of energy, and each takes half. If light quantum in sports way met on medium surface effect state will be how to? Quantum periodic translational motion and transform only sport. No fixed spin. So the only linear translational motion. Quantum beam incident smooth interfaces (light dense medium). The incidence of the first half weeks (equivalent to the gyro), if the lateral and speed whetherisolated prefers paper-cover line interface. Staying until completely parallel only reflection. So as to realize the reflected light phase and azimuth adjustment. Meanwhile smooth face light quantum interface only vertical action (with incident opposite). And the same horizontal direction. Therefore FanSheJiao equals Angle. The incident of empress half weeks, if the lateral and center speed opposite to tend to vertical interface. And stay to shrink into plaque-forming refraction to medium. Also play phase and azimuth adjustment function. Also make the first incident part by quantum interface exchange action generated interface vertical deflection Angle. The refractive Angle is less than incident angles. Quantum have one more and medium of exchange can. Quantum in a medium speed slow down. Visible periodic transform particles and macro object interface collision. The energy exchange of total energy while maintaining quantum invariant. Stay in interface exchange time and kinetic energy into constant change value product. Up phase and azimuth adjustment function.
"Generalized force" penny said,General force is energy exchange action. And can produce kinetic energy change the volume or foreign doing work. But exchange ways are diverse. Contains numerous cause no kinetic energy change amount of exchange. If a nucleus of heavy charged particles between strong exchange action, light particles and weak exchange action,Heavy charged particles with light particles electromagnetic exchange. Nuclei broken produce unstable particles. In balance semmetry trend of decay (and even many times decay) into a stable particles or be absorbed by atoms. Gravitation, gravity, magnetic, electric power, etc are balanced trend function. Between the molecules field substances or particle exchange action. Nuclear and shell between grains electromagnetic effect. Heavy particles and strong function,Light son is to exchange between weak effect of role,Belong to towards balance stable state of inertia effect. Mentioned friction force. Elastic force (push, pull, pressure, and heave, crash). Thermal expansion force, etc. Belong to break the balance stable state by force.
All the same field substances produced overlap, but the balance of the trend function. Such as gravity, magnetic,electric property and electric magnetic,strong role,weak effect etc. In fact, celestial or atoms or nuclear7 vortex concentration trend is established diplomatic relations with the former basis to further enrichment. So the latter mass density than the former much higher. Enrichment make similar nearby. The lateral whetherisolated overlap trend reverse side overlap of adjacent, equivalent to appeal role. Such as gravitation,electromagnetic effectm,strong action (role) for different incidental weak layers or different levels of enrichment overlap and role. For sport vortex body with its concentration trend between the relative motion state closely related.
The moving direction and trend of in the vertical, solenoid type movement. Only speed large enough to a certain degree, to maintain the circular motion. Balance trend makes its again in a swap state, even exchange balance. Visible exchange is built on vortex enrichment overlap role basis, balance trend form. Vortex body movement spin linear velocity, inevitable existence and center to speed in positive and negative, Make it along the circumference or ring or string or circle curve motion state, etc. If vortex body curve motion just is the core body with the trend of concentrated overlap nil. Namely exchange balance, it is allowed a stable orbit movement,And a stable elements of atomic motion structure state, Namely by exchange synchronization and integer times principle governs.
Third, micro particle effects
Generalized force exchange synchronization and integer times principle, should take interaction energy transform or exchange to describe is more reasonable. Switching frequency, intensity, involving exchange composition, speed. And balance the circumstance such as degree of relevant. If only the energy exchange of quantum. And not only electromagnetic quantum exchange. A broader sense of quantum energy. Such as muon is strong role exchange of energy quantum. So weak role should be more than electromagnetic quantum energy quantum weaker. Such as neutrino or micro particle exchange. Such son But because have not yet have observed neutral particle effective tools. Currently difficult to prove. But from particles formed vortex, often with magnetic conception. Believe in the near future will surely find induction materials or magnetic susceptibility materials to observe signs of neutral particles. This kind of equipment compared with modern inventions will accelerator beauty. But anyway, exchange of energy quantum description generalized force, may be better solutions.
Microscopic particles and macro objects, completely different lies in its movement periodic transform and cyclical exchange action. Not Newtonian mechanics of macro object motionless and uniform linear motion. Because the macro object is large number of irregular particle movement overlap. Fundamental expression not periodic motion state. Exchange itself although existing switching frequency, phase and azimuth, strength and purity, (simple degree). And the macro exchange is made of a number of exchange between particles. The frequency, phase and azimuth, strength various complex combination. Fundamental expression out cyclical switching frequency, phase and azimuth, volatility strength properties. Such as "quality energy again theory" penny has pointed out, exchange of energy is total energy and periodic translational energy minus transformation energy to describe
ΔE=Δhν=mc²-hν/2-mυ²/2=mc²(1-υ²/c²)
Its the mass or speed the smaller. Exchange energy or exchange frequency is big the miscellaneous. Macro object lose cycle transform and exchange properties.
Microscopic particles the situation is completely different. In addition to translation and spin, the periodic change with a clear cyclical movement and exchange. But different from the quantum transformation is only translation and cyclical movements. Than at least the addition of quantum spin movement and exchange. And different types of particles have different ways of movement and exchange. Energy difference ΔE contains or exchange rate difference or the difference between mass times the velocity squared. So the more light particles, that the quality of the smaller, weaker exchange intensity. As strong (exchange) effect. Magnetic (exchange) effect. Weak (exchange) the role of relationships. Strong interaction between heavy particles generated in the exchange, the quality of large exchange strong. Weak interaction between the light particles produced in the exchange, the quality of the small exchange interaction is weak. Electromagnetic interaction between particles produced in heavy-light exchange, the quality in between. This can be three types of role. Even gravity-based and other integrated in order to concentrate the exchange of ideas among. Strong interaction strength is set to 1, the electromagnetic effect is 1 / 137, compared to the weak interaction 10 & sup-14.
The formation of the strong, weak and electromagnetic unified expression of three types of effects. Intensity ratio is a strong role in the formula 2πf ² / hc ≈ 1 and the weak effect of the formula 2πg ² / hc. And the electromagnetic effect of the formula μce ² / 2h = 1 / 137 and so calculated. f, g 'load' is actually a strong and weak exchange field of total quality. Called strong and weak exchange charge. Electric charge is equal to the total amount of the material. Can describe the divergence of the exchange. Magnetic exchange is the exchange of heavy-light particles, but also with the electric and magnetic fields to link the formula. Rather special, but still with the square of the relevant charge. The strong and weak field description of parameters and mass transfer. If you rewrite the corresponding relationship is
2πě ² / hc = μce ² / 2h
ě ² = μc ² e ² / 4π
which ě can be viewed as the electromagnetic charge exchange, or exchange of electromagnetic charge. "Charge" in exchange for the total. Divided by the total strength of the exchange of the ball area, that is, to represent the exchange capacity per unit area.

Reference:
1, Chen Shuxuan "phy-sical theory - natural discipline cross theoretical basis" xiamen university out in December 1994 published
2, Chen Shuxuan "phy-sical theory and its engineering technology application" Hong Kong tianma book Co., LTD in December 2002 published
3, Chen Shuxuan "material world mysteries (The upper or lower)" Hong Kong tianma book Co., March 2006 published
4, Chen Shuxuan "thinking engineering - the human brain intelligence activities and the thinking model" fujian education publishing house published in June 1994

(This article published in the Chinese version of "outstanding academic world (results) Document" above)

© Copyright 2011 chenshuxuan (chensx502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750971-Force-essence-is-the-energy-exchange