*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751540-Super-Woman-by-Day-Sexy-Siren-by-Night
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1751540
For Mommies that try to do it all. Providing for the family, mother, lover.
Super Woman by Day Sexy Siren by Night


Finally home from work, car keys rattling in hand, she stumbles home through the door. Greeted by 2 smiling, giggling girls, she remembers what the long days hard work was for. She looks up after quickly embracing the children to see her husband smiling and looking at her suggestively. For a glimmer of a second she feels attractive and lustful until she looks down and sees a remnant reminder on her bosom from her most recent squeeze. A beautiful snot wipe from her youngest, ughhhhhhhh, she sighs to only forget about it as quickly as she noticed.

Distracted by the children she races to the kitchen to cater to the needs of her youngest, that snot nose needs a Kleenex! From the corner of her eye she can see her husband's pouting face, feeling last again. In the kitchen she breathes a sigh of relief when she observes the clean face; a successful nose wipe indead! And to think, the evening has just started. For a brief moment she feels him from behind, his desire ever so present, and aching for some contact; somehow he manages to get half a hug. Four full tummies later, homework, two quick baths, and an evening story, the kids are ready for bed.

Eager for her and the quiet he waits for her in bed. With haste she slips on some silk red panties and his favorite black stalkings. The covers are thrown back as she climbs in to great him. Laying there they both hug, caress, smile, and they trade stories about thier day. Somewhere in lost conversation she starts to drift off, the black cover of sleep surrounds them both. His desire fades, and the embrace falls loose. She tries one ill fated attempt to wake him by placing her cold feet next to his, but he does not move. She can hear the rhythm of his snoring, and when she finally realizes what happened, she feels guilt, but guilt quickly turns into sleep. That little voice in her head echos "just too tired, there's always tomorrow............"


© Copyright 2011 eccentricity78 (eccentricity78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751540-Super-Woman-by-Day-Sexy-Siren-by-Night