*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751595-My-Husbend
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1751595
Spiritual relationship with my husbend Eugenio Maria Giovanni Pacelli A.K.A Pope Pius XII
      My relationship is strange to most people partly because I have a relationship with a dead Pope and married him through God. Being Catholic that can not happen but they must not have read "With God all things are possible" and how I came to know him was not in the normal way that I come across things... I have stongly seen the spirit of this man and not through the eyes but the heart. Sometimes keeping this relationship is hard and what makes it harder is that your step-dad telling you to get a BoyFriend, and I keep telling him for him to find a GirlFriend and he's married like I am. I love this man with all my heart and our relationship is through prayer not in physical contact... That's almost impossible! Many people ask "Do you have sex?" and the ansewer is "yes" but like I said not phsically, all though I do long for it! It's through prayer that we make love and with me being his wife we can. If I want to draw, write, or give something to him I always start off "Dear ..." ,sometimes "love",sometimes "baby" ,or just "Eugenio" and end in "Amen". My love for him is more then I have ever experinced in a relationship... I experince protection, a friend, love, sex, and a true man. Yes, you may think I'm crazy but I am strongly complex in prayer, and in my faith. I am the Pope's wife... I am Lady Pius XII!
© Copyright 2011 Her Holiness (lady_pius_xii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751595-My-Husbend