*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751752-Dangerous-Love
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1751752
Two best friends about 16 years old are having a conflict about harassment
Warning.! This work is in Progress.!
Bzz Bzz Bzzz.!! There goes Rose's phone again buzzing for the millionth time on the table next to my bed. We were sitting in my room on my bed watching our favorite show, Pretty Little Liars. She was spending the night at my house for the weekend because we have a cheer competition this weekend.
Ever since her and Bryan broke up her cell phone has been going off the charts with text messages and phone calls. Don't get me wrong I'm not bitter or anything I'm in my own happy relationship with my boyfriend, Kyle.
Close your eyes and picture a guy with perfect spiked black hair, beautiful bright hazel eyes, lovely soft lips that are kissable, strong hands but soft and gentle at the touch, and a great body with a six pack (might I add) then you've got Kyle. Him and I have been together for 18 months and things are close to perfect. We've had a couple of little fights but not too serious. We always work through our problems with talking and agreements but sometimes he can be a little stubborn as so can I.
Rose flips open her phone, reads her text message, types furiously on the key board, then slams her phone shut then threw it half-way across the room.
"What's wrong girlie.?" I asked, "getting tired of all those boys texting you.? Haha"
"No" she replied, her voice tainted with obvious anger.
"Then what is it.?"
"It's nothing to worry about Melina"
I am worried. Now I am at least. I thought she'd be happy what with half the male sophomore class blowing up her phone, minus Kyle. Bryan has been crazy jealous and Rose has been loving that. Not lately though, I guess she grew tired of his angry stares.
"Rose I am worried about it" I said, "I want to know whats going on. We've been best friends since we were in diapers you can tell me anything."
She stayed quiet for a long time. Finally, Rose sighed, got up, and picked up her phone
© Copyright 2011 Gabriela Martinez (vhsbabee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751752-Dangerous-Love