*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751979-My-Guardian-Angel
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Adult · #1751979
My Guardian Angel.
I sit here alone, all by myself, without you by my side.I beg you to touch me. I ask for the smell of your sweet breath upon my shoulder, and to let me caress you.

I cry salty tears, and am without a friend or confidant.



You have left me to die alone, forsaken, despised, and used, and without a ray of hope. Loving you is like being burned alive, my heart being quenched by its' passion, and my soul alight like a candle with hope that you will come back, and love me like I always wished you would love me.

Alas, you detest me, and my very presence repulses you.



But, I shall always love you, no matter how long we are severed from each other.

You are my guardian angel, and I ask to be redeemed in your eyes.

Do not look down upon me, because I wish to be rewarded with your affection. I am a hopeless wreck, and need to be guided back to my true home: within your arms sweet embrace.



I ask of you to enlighten me,to inspire me, and to be my guide for the ride.



© Copyright 2011 TheDreamer (starryeyed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751979-My-Guardian-Angel