*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752038-That-Night
by Leighh
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1752038
First time trying this... ;)
He knew she was stalling in the bathroom. Holding off the inevitable. Max lay on the hotel bed in his cotton, white oxford and jeans. He had lazily tossed his shoes in a pile on the floor. He had scattered rose petals along the bed and floor and had lit four candles. The lights were turned off and the candles flame cast a shadow on his face. His shaggy brown hair and green eyes glinted in the light. Watching. Waiting.



After what seemed like an eternity, the bathroom light shut off and the door cracked open, a 5'6 beauty stepping out. Her brown hair was curled and slightly tousled, and her brown eyes showed a mixture of emotion. Fear, excitement, longing. She was wearing a lacy white gown that fit snug down to just below her thighs.



The couple took no time to waste. Max took her into his arms and whispered her name, ''Rochelle. I love you.'' Before he slowly shoved her down on the bed. He kneeled over her and kissed her lips, cheek, and neck. He sucked on her neck and bit into it softly, causing her to moan and twist her fingers through his hair.

© Copyright 2011 Leighh (ladyanastacia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752038-That-Night