*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752489-Father-and-Son
by bhanu
Rated: · Prose · Other · #1752489
This is a short story based on the irony of life between father and son
There was a man whose wife had died after giving a birth of a baby boy .Man has given his everything for the better life of his son. Man loves his son very much and son too.But as son grows he develops his own thoughts and values in life .Father always believe that son belongs to him and son too. Father did everything for the sake of his son. One day suddenly son met to a lady.she told boy that she is his mother and your father is someone else and he was died.
Son has beleived in lady such that when son came back to home he said to his i am not your son and my mom told you are not my father.
Father socked by this and tried to tell everything to his son and requested she is not his mother but nothing worked then father has two ways, first he should leave the son and forget him for forever and second try to convince the son for the right thing. He tried to convince his son like anything but son was not willing to understand. Then father decided to leave the son for forever.

But suddenly something strike in his mind and he thought presently his son is wrong and misguided and at the end son is going to suffer. Father cannot see his son suffering and finally father would have the problem .Thing is that if someone from your family get misguided due to any bloody reason then you should not throughout him from family. Why father was doing that is the question? Father has the option to marry with some other lady and can enjoy his life with everything pleasurable. Then father had taken a hard hearted step and scolded his son reminded what was there between father and son and his mother but son was so stubborn he said no to listen anything. Given all old clothes to his father and told there is no relationship between us now onwards. Relationship cannot be changed like clothes but son can’t understand it.

Then father told ok you don’t consider me your father but you leave that lady, she is not your mother, your mother was someone else. She is just using you nothing else. But Son was one step more than what father was. Son has arranged everything to kill his father .When father went and saw his son ready to kill his father, father has surrendered finally .And accepted the curse from god..... Father would have died if father don’t have god like well-wishers.

People will say if son cannot respect you why should you?
If son cannot give value to you why should you..?
You should never talk to son...
But father is father
Now Father can only pray from the god to his son’s wellness....................
But loss is always a loss. Father lost his son, Son lost his father. Both were the losers .That’s what life is.......


© Copyright 2011 bhanu (bhanu_bel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752489-Father-and-Son