*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753624-Captor
Rated: 13+ · Other · Contest Entry · #1753624
A man is taken hostage in his own bedroom.
A strange movement moved about the room. The air thick and smelled rank. Johnathan Collins laid in bed, his appendages bound to the bedposts by invisible shackles. Jonathan writhed back and forth while the manacles and fetters rubbed into his skin.

"Ugh..." he screamed out in pain and frustration.

The moonlight streamed through the windows in intermittent patterns as the clouds lingered across the murky sky.  The limited amount of light allowed him to see about the room-his bedroom.  He had no idea why he would be in this position in his own place.

"HELP!" He screamed.

His voice instigated the two figures in the room to come towards him.  As they came closer to him, Jonathan inspected his captors.  At least if he lived through the situation, he would be able to identify who the criminals were.

And see justice done.

Jonathan's eyes grew larger with every step that brought his abductors closer.  They were not what he was expecting to see.

Their skin was gray with the allusion of green scales all about that moved in and out as a human would breath.  They had no eyes, but seemed to gaze at Jonathan inquisitively as he shunned away from them.

"What are you?  What do you want?"

The first alien smiled and showed his shark like teeth and offered a bellowed laugh in response. 

"When you wake up, you won't remember anything," the second alien said in discernible English as it stepped closer and produced a long florescent green object that was glowing.

The next morning Jonathan took a shower, felling the repercussions from a hard night of drinking when he was washing his hair and felt the raised bump.

And he had no idea how it got there.



© Copyright 2011 acemckean (acemckean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753624-Captor