*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755082-The-Rising-Sun
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1755082
Waiting for the sun to rise upon a life with the one I love.
When I see you smile, the sun rises, and shines ever so bright. I am lost for words, and I am left speechless. Your my ray of hope that I long for everyday, my beacon in the horizon. When I am with you, nothing else seems to matter, and my declaration of love to you is like the sweet song of angels in the heavens.



I let out my feelings for you like a family of birds that long to stretch out their wings, and return home once again. I belong with no one else, but you, and you are a shining light that leads me to safety and comfort from the world around me. Rain or shine, I will always love you, and never leave your side.



But, you cast me aside, and frown upon me, like an ominous dark day. The gates of heaven open, like a dam, and my tears come rushing down like rain, and my anger roars llike threatening lightning bolts. The sun has set, and I desire to seek my reveange.



No more shall your smile and tender laugh inspire feelings of hope in me, but feelings of scorn. You are now a rainy cloud upon me, that refuses to leave me be. As you once hated me, I shall now give back measure for measure, and hate you even more! Run as you might, your guilt will pursue you, and will kill you inside like a lightning bolt.



I despise you more than aything else, and ask you to leave me be, so I can erase you from my memory, and forget that I ever once loved you.
© Copyright 2011 TheDreamer (starryeyed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755082-The-Rising-Sun