*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755522-Not-Defeated-
Rated: E · Critique · Personal · #1755522
New beginnings in picking self up for control in order to grow right in society.
Do we hide behide the label of insanity? As the Tiger Lady I know in fact it takes a great deal of courage to be honest with ourselves and especially to those we love dearly! I am taking you back where I once was, because my long term memory is just fine with me, my short term memory is terrible where I have to write everything down so I want forget what was said to me. Making a commitment means alot to me! I may no longer be in the boxing ring throwing jabs, right punches, it means I am on a journey of change, a new beginning of life, a new chapter for sure.

As the Tiger Lady being that former professional boxer, I had alot of tears, rejections, joys, victories, just alot of hard work! and I tell you one thing, this is the first year to see myself actually grow strong mentally and physically and yet still struggling and meeting the challenges along the way. But I say to you, "I no longer defeat me!" "I am unbeatable!" "I am unstoppable!" "Yes Me!" My main goal is to build myself mentally and physically to the fullest, to take control of my emotions and health and reshape my daily experience of life, it is a must that I discipline myself, I no longer have to self destruct.

So, today I'd like for you to walk with me on this journey of change and mentally challenge ourselves for a new behavior pattern and that is "being true to ourselves" usually that is one of our mistakes in life, not being totally honest with ourselves, so I am asking those who are reading this to please join me in taking control of ourselves in honesty and not defeat ourselves,thats real easy to do.
© Copyright 2011 Tigerlady (tigerlady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755522-Not-Defeated-